10X ProfitsReviews: Who Is Adam O’Dell and What Is His 10X Switch Promotion?
Adam O’Dell joined the team at Money and Markets in 2019 … but is his service 10X Profits any good? Adam’s 10X Profits service has a promotion out called 10X Switch. In it, Adam reveals that he has a stock strategy that is “like a switch” — you can turn it on or off at specific, calculated times. Read our full review, details of the service, and check out real 10X Profits reviews from actual subscribers below.
Who Is Adam O’Dell?
According to the Money and Markets website, Adam O’Dell is among the best investment analysts in the world. A former hedge fund manager, he began publishing his trade recommendations online in 2012. Since then he’s crushed the S&P 500 by more than five times.
Adam’s systematic investment approach finds profits in any asset class — stocks, bonds, gold, etc. His mission is to find the absolute best moneymaking opportunities in the markets at any given time, regardless of what the broader market is doing.
Adam holds the coveted Chartered Market’s Technician qualification and MBA.
For this review, we are going to take a dive into Adam’s 10X Profits — is it a scam or is it a legitimate investing newsletter service?
What Is 10X Profits?
Adam O’Dell launched his 10X Profits service back when he was at Dent Research. Under their management, many readers were unhappy with the service for various reasons. However, since moving to the Money and Markets team, Adam’s 10X Profits service is doing better than ever.
According to the 10X Profits promotional presentation called the 10X Switch, the strategy the service uses is one that is designed to take advantage of volatility in the stock market — perfect for 2020 and beyond investors as the market goes through stages of correction and rebound.
Since 10X Profits went live in 2016, it’s been delivering stock returns for subscribers, even while all the gains of the Trump post-election rally got wiped out.
Adam’s 10X Profits or 10X Switch strategy is designed to take advantage of market volatility, to find profits when the rest of the market is selling out of fear. Down markets present opportunities for investors who aren’t afraid to take advantage of it — that is what Adam does with 10X Profits.
How It Works
The 10X Profits service uses what Adam calls the 10X Switch investing strategy — a strategy you can turn on and off when the signals and timing is right.
According to the promotion, Adam spent years running back tests on this strategy before launching it to the public, outperforming the S&P 500 3-to-1.
The 10X Switch back tests revealed that during periods of high volatility, the strategy still brought an average return of 56% and a two-year rolling return of 131%.
This is how 10X Profits (using the 10X Switch method) turns small investments into double and triple-digit gains — every month or you get a second year free.
The 10X Switch method is designed to pick up small gains in most years as the market experiences natural volatility.
However, 80% of the long-term gains are collected during periods of high volatility.
Over the past 14 years, the 10X Switch method flipped on and off a total of 210 times — an average of 15 times per year or roughly once per month.
In 10X Profits, Adam shares these monthly opportunities with you.
10X Profits Includes:
- Weekly updates: Every week, Adam updates the current state of the markets and economies he watches. You’ll also get insightful commentary about what’s going on in the world or investing in general.
- Trade alerts: We’re only trading two positions, so trade alerts could come several times a month or months apart. But when it’s time to flip the switch, you’ll get an email from Adam with his latest research and detailed trade instructions.
- Real-time access to the model portfolio: This model portfolio is your wealth-building meter — it will give you a constant, up-to-date tally of how much the portfolio has grown from the day the service went live to the present moment.
- 24/7 access to members-only website: Any time, day or night you can access the password-protected website where you’ll find what position the switch is currently in, a summary of the track record, and a complete archive of the weekly updates and all the trade alerts Adam releases.
- The 10X Profits trading manual: Your guide to exactly how to use the 10X Switch and what two positions to trade, as well as a detailed description of how to use the 10X Switch to hedge a portfolio.
- The Simplest Investment Strategy Ever bonus report: Your free bonus report explaining the origins of the 10X Switch and how this strategy has a place in any portfolio.
- Dedicated customer care team: Membership includes unlimited use of our member care team. You can call or email them directly — no automated systems — and they can answer any questions you have about your subscription!
Things to Know
- Adam O’Dell DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisers. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- $1,795 for one year.
- A lifetime subscription for an additional $1,495.
- Adam is so confident in this system that if it doesn’t give you the opportunity to double your money or more on at least 12 trades over the next 12 months … he’ll give you a second year’s subscription completely free.
10X Profits Customer Service
- You can contact Money and Market’s customer care center at 800-684-8471.
- Or, shoot an email over to 10XProfits@MoneyandMarkets.com for specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
If there was ever a time for a strategy exclusively devoted to extracting profits from market volatility, the time is now. With COVID-19 and a change in administration, the market has never been more volatile, but there are still opportunities to make profits in the stock market. Adam O’Dell’s 10X Profits service isn’t simply a trading strategy … it’s an algorithm that crunches data from markets and sectors all over the world to predict key turning points in the market. Try it out and if you don’t see one 100% every month over the next 12 months, you get a second year for FREE.