A Review of Matt Badiali’s Front Line Profits
Let’s dig into the real Matt here — who he is, his credentials and his main focus when it comes to his investment newsletter Front Line Profits.
Who is Matt Badiali?
Matt Badiali is the kind of financial expert you want to work with and listen to closely. He spent the last fifteen plus years working for the average retail investor. Matt is not a stockbroker or a fund manager…he’s a geologist.
That makes him different from other analysts because he does the dirty work that no one else will.
What kind of dirty work?
Matt travels far and wide to evaluate companies and stock market sectors to actually see how they work and how they perform. Matt Badiali is well-known in the natural resources sector. His travels, writing and investment ideas are what make him so popular.
You can experience his travels to oil wells, farms, mines, cannabis dispensaries and more — all of which influence his investments. His work has taken him around the globe, like Hong Kong, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Iraq, Singapore, Haiti, Turkey, Switzerland and many other locations, where he gets a kick out of interrogating company CEOs about their latest resource prospects.
Do you know of a financial analyst who goes straight to the source — and does not rely solely on the data and graphs to show a winning pick? Probably not.
Matt Badiali has two degrees in geology, and used to teach at several universities. He uses his science and math background to analyze stocks. He looks at how they are performing in the market, the demand for the resource, the countries that are supplying it and all potential economic issues surrounding that resource.
Matt is regularly featured and contributes to MarketWatch, Investopedia, Politico, Fox Business News, Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg. You can read a full bio of Matt Badiali on Crunchbase.
What is Front Line Profits?
Front Line Profits is another one of Matt Badiali’s popular financial investment newsletters. Front Line Profits focuses on small-cap natural resource stocks that Matt believes are going to skyrocket in the market.
According to Matt himself, in Front Line Profits, he approaches stock investing as an in-depth study, keeping in mind that successful products and companies are the result of thousands of hours of researching and testing. The same goes for natural resources.
In Front Line Profits, he uses a stock investment strategy that is based on thousands of hours of research and testing, to choose some of the best mining companies to invest in — companies that others are not even looking into. From there, the stock picks he recommends in Front Line Profits are potentially quick plays — small-cap stocks that offer investors a chance to profit in a year or less.
When you subscribe to Front Line Profits, Matt will keep you updated on the trades he is researching. He’ll send a trade alert when he recommends buying a stock and specific instructions for carrying out the trade, as well as when to sell.
You will also have access to Matt Badiali’s Trailing Stops tutorial video. See, many investors don’t quite grasp the concept of trailing stops. When it clicks, you realize that using them is a no-brainer. This video makes it so clear that, even if you discontinue your subscription to Front Line Profits, you’ll use what you learn from the video in all the investing you do in the future — natural resources or otherwise!
Front Line Profits Includes
- Front Line Profits trading manual — Everything you need to know about the strategy that Matt Badiali uses in Front Line Profits in order to help investors make gains from commodity stocks. The trading manual includes information about the strategy, what kinds of trades to expect during your subscription and details on how to buy and how to exit a position.
- Weekly podcast updates — Each week, Matt will send a podcast to update subscribers on any open positions, provide an overview of the natural resource and commodity market, answer mailbag questions from readers and offer sneak peeks into trades he is watching and may recommend. Matt’s down-to-earth communication style and sense of humor are evident in these podcasts, which typically run between 10 and 20 minutes.
- Monthly trade alerts — Matt typically releases one trade per month in Front Line Profits. These publications will have the what, why and when to buy. You can also opt in to get a text alert whenever Matt has released a new email alert.
- Model portfolio — An online portfolio graph that maps out all current positions, their ticker symbol, buy price, current price, close price, trailing stop-loss and total gain percentage. It’s updated every day.
- Golden Rolodex interviews — Matt periodically interviews industry insiders, including CEOs of portfolio companies and natural resource experts, and shares the full interviews with his readers.
- 24/7 access to the associated website.
Things to Know
- Matt Badiali DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy
- You do not have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisors. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytical research and recommendations.
- The investments we recommend are never guaranteed.
- Front Line Profits is $1,995 for the year, and $2,500 additional for a lifetime subscription.
- The lifetime subscription to Front Line Profits has an annual maintenance fee of $9.97.
- Front Line Profits promises to turn $10,000 into $100,000 in one year or your second year is free.
Front Line Profits Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Matt Badiali on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/MattBadialiGuru/.
- Email the customer service team at email@example.com.
Final Review of Front Line Profits
Some readers like that this is our most niche stock investing newsletter. Front Line Profits is nicely named because it truly represents everything that Matt is about — exploring the front lines of natural resource companies in order to give the average investor solid insights into natural resource and commodity stocks.
If you are interested in investing in natural resources and commodities, Front Line Profits is definitely the service to check out.
Ultimately, the education you’ll get about the natural resources market sector from Matt will be invaluable. Matt has a lot going for him with this newsletter, so long as the stocks actually bring in profits.