Ian King’s Automatic Fortunes Reviews – Real Subscriber Testimonials
Ian King is one of Banyan Hill’s trusted finance experts. His insights and educational materials help readers capitalize on investments in emerging technologies.
Automatic Fortunes provides readers with in-depth analysis into innovative stocks disrupting all aspects of modern life. His research focuses on identifying emerging technologies before they become mainstream.
Who Is Ian King?
Ian King is a former hedge fund manager featured on Fox Business News, Forbes, Investopedia, Yahoo Finance, Cheddar, Zero Hedge and Seeking Alpha.
He started as a desk clerk on Salomon Brothers’ famed mortgage bond trading department and helped originate credit derivatives at Citigroup.
From there, he was head trader at Peahi Capital, managing a long/short portfolio for the New York-based hedge fund.
But it wasn’t until 2017 that he started his dream job at Banyan Hill, helping Main Street Americans build strong and profitable portfolios.
In his service Automatic Fortunes, Ian uses his four-step strategy to identify tipping-point trends in emerging technologies and help readers capitalize on them before they go mainstream.
He is also a weekly contributor to our Smart Profits Daily newsletter — keeping readers apprised of the latest innovations and developments.
In addition to his role as editor at Banyan Hill Publishing, he developed the first crypto investing multimedia product of its kind for Investopedia Academy.
What Is Automatic Fortunes?
Automatic Fortunes is a stock and investment newsletter service. Every monthly issue has an in-depth analysis of the recommended stock and its market, an optimal buy-in price and instructions on how to place the order.
It’s an all-in-one service for any type of investor — beginner or experienced. That’s because Ian helps readers every step of the investment process, including telling subscribers when it’s time to sell.
Automatic Fortunes is based on a four-step system that Ian uses to find “tipping-point trends.” These are massive tech developments on the cusp of disrupting outdated industries.
For example, one of the markets Ian focuses on is electric vehicles. As this technology advances, the way people and things move around the world will forever change. He advises readers on ways to invest in this massive shift.
Another tipping-point trend is solar energy. The sun’s energy is becoming easier to harness and store. This will lead to a generational disruption in energy markets. Investors who aren’t paying close attention to these developments risk missing out on a windfall of profits.
Automatic Fortunes’ success stems from its focus on ideas that are still under Wall Street’s radar. He’s always looking for the next big idea to get in before the herd arrives. This is where the largest gains are found.
If you are looking to invest in upcoming tipping-point trends, Automatic Fortunes could be the stock advisory service for you.
Automatic Fortunes Includes
- Model portfolio: This portfolio includes every stock that’s on Ian’s “buy now” list. In Automatic Fortunes, Ian will typically recommend 12 new stocks throughout the year. The portfolio will tell you what to buy, at what price to buy it and when to sell.
- Monthly dispatch: As a member of Automatic Fortunes, subscribers receive a monthly in-depth report on a specific tipping-point trend, followed by a recommendation on how to invest.
- Weekly webinar: Ian King also releases a weekly webinar. Essentially, these are weekly updates on current positions held in the model portfolio, views on the current market status, and news headlines. They keep investors informed without the fluff of cable news.
- Free special reports: These bonus reports come free with a subscription to Automatic Fortunes. Each report details a specific stock that will help you capitalize on the biggest tipping-point trends, like fintech, 5G, and self-driving cars.
- Trade alerts: Ian will send you an alert via email to let you know when it’s time to sell. It will include explicit instructions on the stock and what price.
- Daily market articles: As with any service by Banyan Hill, you receive a free subscription to the Smart Profits Daily e-letter. This daily e-letter highlights Banyan Hill experts’ daily thoughts on the stock market as well as market-moving trends.
Things to Know
- Ian King and Banyan Hill Publishing DO NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You have to follow the investment advice to see gains. If you miss opportunities, you may not be successful (as with any stock strategy). Most of the poor Banyan Hill reviews state that the individual did not have enough money to get in on every trade, therefore missing quite a few lucrative trades.
- At Banyan Hill Publishing, we ARE NOT stockbrokers. Our financial experts offer sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations based off highly researched analysis of the market.
- Stock investments are never guaranteed.
- The Automatic Fortunes newsletter by Ian King has tiered pricing depending on the level of the service desired, as well as print versus digital options. Following the most recent promo, it looks like this:
- $49 for 1 year.
- You have one year to cancel your subscription to Automatic Fortunes.
Automatic Fortunes Customer Service
- You can contact our customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Ian King on Facebook here: https://twitter.com/InvestWithIan.
- Or, shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
Automatic Fortunes by Ian King is a great stock advisory service. If you are interested in disruptive technological trends, this is for you.
Ian King’s solid track record and reputation are a go-to source for top news channels such as Fox Business News and Investopedia. He has made a name for himself as a trusted expert by many financial specialists and readers alike.
Of course, as with any stock advisory service — not every recommendation is going to be a winner, so read reviews with caution. People are more inclined to leave a bad review when things aren’t going their way — so take online reviews with a grain of salt.
Give Automatic Fortunes a try — you will like Ian and his affable personality — and you can always cancel if you are not satisfied.