Quick Hit Profits: Another Profit Promise from Chad Shoop
QUICK HIT PROFITS:
Quick Hit Profits: Another Profit Promise from Chad Shoop
Can you honestly make “quick profits” when playing the stock market? Your average investor may tell you no, that playing the stock market is not a “get rich quick” game. However, the very best stock market experts out there sure as heck have a tried-and-true way of generating income pretty quickly.
The thing to know about the stock market is that there are numerous ways to play it, numerous ways to analyze it and various ways to profit — whether it be quickly or in the long term. Some financial experts might balk at the promise of fast returns, but a solid investment strategy means you can generate quick gains to stabilize your portfolio and cover your losses where they might occur.
BUT … there’s something to be said about the level of confidence an investor has if they are making strong claims, which brings me to Quick Hit Profits — an options-trading newsletter edited by Chad Shoop, a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and financial analyst here at Banyan Hill Publishing.
Who is Chad Shoop?
Chad is not a very well-known name in the investing world, but his qualifications make him particularly adept at investing in the markets. Chad’s professional achievements in the realm of investing are some that fewer than 5,000 individuals around the world have earned.
In order to become a Chartered Market Technician, a candidate must take tests that require an in-depth analysis of stock charts and test the individual’s knowledge of statistical analysis, behavioral finance, risk management and technical investing.
As a CMT, Chad recommends stock (and option) plays that mitigate risks. Now, you can NEVER guarantee that there’s no risk. Ever. The stock market sometimes just does not do what you think it’s going to. But Chad monitors and analyzes these opportunities closely, to help ensure that you will have the best chance to see gains.
This service isn’t stagnant. Chad keeps finding ways to make it more reliable and keep the big gains coming. For instance, he recently added “bonus trades” to the strategy to give us even more chances to make quick money.
What is Quick Hit Profits?
Quick Hit Profits is a weekly newsletter through which Chad recommends a strategy based on buying call and put options to capitalize on earnings announcements. Chad has pinpointed a group of stocks that he have proven trends to capitalize on after a company reports earnings. He calls these stocks the “Winning 76.”
Chad and his team have worked out a reliable system to anticipate how a stock will move once a company has announced earnings. The system seeks to determine how the subsequent “earnings drift” will move the stock in the following weeks. His options-based trading strategy seeks to reduce as much risk as possible, so even the most conservative investors can feel confident in the plays.
This may not necessarily be considered a “new strategy,” but it is the one Chad launched most recently. Earnings announcements are a great way to play the market for quick gains. But, as Chad explains, betting on stocks before an announcement is basically gambling. And he doesn’t like to gamble.
It’s better to have someone with insight and analysis into how companies’ stocks react to earnings, good and bad. Then, after the announcement, if a trade meets Chad’s parameters, he’ll recommend making the trade.
Without this newsletter, you could bet on a company before earnings. If earnings play out the way you expect, you can make a lot of money. Of course, if you’re wrong, you can lose a lot of money.
You can also bet on what a company’s stock is going to do after the announcement is made. It helps if you have years of financial data and your CMT designation to prove that you can interpret it correctly. That’s what Chad brings to the table.
In essence, you are paying Chad and his team to do the dirty analyzing work for you, and then, based on their analysis, you can decide what to do with their recommendations.
How It Works
Chad Shoop’s Quick Hit Profits strategy works by trading options to take advantage of uptrends — or downtrends — in the wake of an earnings report. Chad will send you trade alerts via email recommending what, why and when to buy, detailed instructions to submit your order to the market and when to exit a position.
With options, readers typically hold a trade until Chad directs them to close the position out, either to preserve capital or take profits.
Quick Hit Profits Includes
- Weekly email updates that chart the ideal time to jump into a company’s earnings drift. Get ahead of new trades with the Quick Hit Profits Be sure to read your emails if you subscribe to this newsletter!
- Trade alerts that show you how to get in or out of a particular trade and precisely how to complete the order. When Chad’s system signals the start of a new drift, you will get an email alert about it. You can also opt for text alerts whenever Chad sends an action to take via email.
- Quick Hit Profits Trading Guide — complete with everything you need to know about trading options and earnings announcements.
- 12-Minute Options Trading Tutorial — Like the title states, in 12 minutes you will learn how to place your first trade, even if you’re brand-new to options.
- Model portfolio to view all trades — The snapshot portfolio is a live model portfolio that shows every open and closed recommendation that Chad and his team have sent via the Quick Hit Profits It will tell you at what price subscribers bought in, current price, total gains and total once sold.
- 24/7 access to the Quick Hit Profits login/site.
Things to Know
- Chad Shoop DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You do not have to invest to subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisors. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytical research and recommendations.
- The investments we recommend are never guaranteed.
- Chad Shoop’s Quick Hit Profits newsletter is around $1,995 for one year. There is no maintenance fee unless you opt for the lifetime subscription for $3,995. Then the fee is $9.97 annually.
- Quick Hit Profits promises that you will see the chance to make 1,600% in gains in one year — as evidenced by the model portfolio — or your second year is free.
- Though the service is nonrefundable, you may switch to another subscription if you find that Quick Hit Profits is not right for you.
- Quick Hit Profits lifetime subscription has a 90-day cancellation window.
Quick Hit Profits Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Chad Shoop on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ChadShoopGuru/.
- Or, shoot an email over to email@example.com for specific inquiries.
Final Review of Quick Hit Profits
On one day in July 2018, Chad recommended closing out seven trades for 1,386% in gains. A few short weeks later, Chad sent a note to buy options in Apple, which he then advised his readers to sell a day later for a 50% gain.
We’ve had plenty of subscribers write in to tell us about their success.
Sure, there are reviews where investors lost 60% to 80% on an option here and there … but in investing, losses are to be expected. We will be the first to admit our track records aren’t perfect. That doesn’t discredit us as a company, or the newsletter. And you can decide: A loss here or there hurts, but when you’re also locking in over 1,300% in gains on seven trades — you can come out way ahead.
$1,995 is a good deal. But you could easily cover that after one month and continue making money throughout the year. Your investment decisions, at the end of the day, are on you. If you want to learn more about analyzing earnings announcements and how to get in on the best trades after earnings are announced — for the chance at big gains, Quick Hit Profits is a great option.