Charles Mizrahi Reviews: Is Alpha Investor Legit?
Who is Charles Mizrahi and what is his Alpha Investor service all about?
Read real subscriber testimonials and Alpha Investor reviews here.
Who Is Charles Mizrahi?
Charles Mizrahi is the editor of the Alpha Investor and 8-Figure Fortunes trading services and a weekly contributor to American Investor Today at Banyan Hill Publishing.
He built his 37-year Wall Street career on his ability to spot ongoing moneymaking opportunities in the stock market.
At the age of 20, he started out on the trading floor of the New York Futures Exchange. Not long after, he started his own money management firm. During that time, his clients included some of the leading investment banks on Wall Street.
In fact, he was so wildly successful that by age 35, he was a Wall Street veteran who was crowned the No. 1 trader in the nation by Barron’s.
Charles has seen all that the market can throw at an investor.
He made money as a pro trader during the go-go ’80s and avoided the 1987 crash. He also invested through the booming 1990s, dot-com bubble and bust, housing bubble, 2008 financial recession, the COVID-19 bear market and the strong bull markets that followed.
So, he’s experienced all the ups and downs of the market as a trader, money manager, hedge fund manager and a manager of his own personal wealth.
But knowing that so many people in our great nation are struggling to achieve the American dream, Charles walked away from Wall Street and dropped his clients to help everyday investors build their nest eggs instead.
With this insight, he taught investing at New York University’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies. He’s been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, The New York Times and MarketWatch, and made TV appearances on CNBC.
His dedication to helping readers take their portfolios to the next level led him to write his highly acclaimed book, Getting Started in Value Investing (Wiley). And as the founding editor of the Park Avenue Investment Club and Insider Alert advisory services, he provided readers with beneficial investing knowledge for the long run.
Now that Charles is part of the Banyan Hill Publishing family, he’ll continue to help Main Street folks achieve their financial goals.
What Is Alpha Investor?
In Alpha Investor, Charles shows you to how to tune out the market noise and identify great companies trading at bargain prices.
His investing approach is accessible for everyone, regardless of how much money you have, your investing experience or your risk tolerance.
In a nutshell, it’s all about trying to find a company that — for whatever reason — is trading for less than what it’s really worth. For example, a stock worth $100 that’s trading for only $50.
These bargain opportunities don’t come up every day. But when you find them … you can buy them and ride your shares to stunning gains.
With a subscription to Alpha Investor, you join Charles’ elite group set to reap phenomenal stock gains and financial security.
How It Works
Alpha Investor changes the way people invest. It completely disrupts Wall Street. And it’s simple, fun and profitable.
All the lessons Charles has learned from his 37 year on Wall Street power his Alpha-3 Approach…
- Step 1: Alpha Market. If a company is in a large industry that’s projected to grow 100% over the next few years, then it’s an Alpha Industry. Its stock is in an established, but growing market. For example, with technology, that’s companies in 5G, artificial intelligence and cloud computing.
- Step 2: Alpha Management. In other words, companies that have CEOs and a leadership team with great track records of increasing revenue, earnings and share price over time. If management has proved it can help boost the company’s share prices up over 100% … odds are, it’ll happen again.
- Step 3: Alpha Money. This means the company is financially sound. Charles studies the balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements. He reads all the notes and dives into the 10-Ks. And he reads every word management has disclosed about the business … and so much more.
The bottom line: Charles looks for stocks that reflect the potential for a 100% profit just from the financials.
Alpha Investor Includes:
- Monthly Briefings. Each month, Charles will dive into a specific topic. Usually, the topic revolves around a new investment he’s targeting. He’ll essentially take you with him as he meets with industry insiders and shows you what he finds as he conducts his investigation on the trade that month.
- Access to His Model Portfolio. This portfolio includes every stock on Charles’ “buy now” list. He typically recommends one new stock each month. Some months, he may recommend two or even three. He’ll tell you what to buy and when to sell.
- Weekly Updates. You’ll never be left in the dark. Every week, he’ll reach out to you with updates on current positions and what’s happening in the markets.
- Trade Alerts. When you need to take profits on an existing position, Charles will send you an email explaining exactly what you need to do. You can make the trade over your phone, desktop or tablet. It’s that easy.
- 24/7 Website Access. All past and current issues are stored on an encrypted website that members can access anytime, anywhere.
Things to Know
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe. We ARE NOT stockbrokers or licensed advisors. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- The investments we recommend are never guaranteed.
- Charles Mizrahi’s Alpha Investor newsletter is $79 for 1 year.
- You have 1 year to cancel your subscription to Alpha Investor.
Alpha Investor Customer Service & Contact
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Or, shoot an email over to email@example.com for specific inquiries.
- And connect with Charles Mizrahi on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/CharlesMizGuru
Charles Mizrahi’s latest mission is helping everyday Americans build their nest eggs and gain control over their financial futures using his Alpha-3 investing approach. And Alpha Investor focuses on a sensible, intelligent approach to investing. So, you can feel secure in the companies you are adding to your portfolio.
It’s a great starter newsletter even for the cautious investor. At the lower price range of Charles’ other products, we recommend this one for those of you who are leery about buying into a stock newsletter subscription. You can find real Charles Mizrahi reviews from subscribers and readers below.