Flow Matrix Alert
Is Flow Matrix Alert by Brian Christopher a Scam?
Brian Christopher has taken on two services at Banyan Hill as his own. Flow Matrix Alert is one of them. It uses a Flow Trading strategy, but is it all it’s hyped up to be?
Who Is Brian Christopher?
Brian Christopher is the editor of Profit Line, in which he identifies lucrative trades before Wall Street’s computer algorithms do.
Before coming to Banyan Hill, Brian worked in finance for over two decades. He has worked as an expatriate controller for a big Fortune 100 company, as well as advising banks as a turnaround consultant for 12 years. He is both a certified public accountant and certified in financial forensics. The skill set he gained from these jobs is what he attributes his successful trading to — he knows how to analyze the numbers. His relevant trading experience includes working on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Brian uses his experience and passion for investing to find undervalued companies set to make big moves. He shares these opportunities weekly in the free e-letter Smart Profits Daily.
Brian also helms Flow Matrix Alert, an options trading service that claims to give readers the chance to double their money every 60 days.
What Is Flow Matrix Alert?
Flow Matrix Alert is a follow-along investment advisory service that alerts subscribers to new trades and provides all the information necessary to make those trades.
The service is based around a “Flow Trading” system to find profitable trades, which helps investors piggyback on the trades that large institutional investors are making.
The system hinges on a proprietary software that Brian Christopher and his team have developed for spotting good trade opportunities.
The Flow Trading system maps its findings onto a “flow matrix,” which is a graphic interface that indicates how money is flowing into and out of the 11 market sectors.
Flow Trading is a legitimate investment strategy because it tracks the movement of big money to enable you to profit from the momentum that such moves generate.
Institutional investors account for about 70% of all trading volume in the stock market. So, it makes sense to track what they are doing, as their movements have a significant impact on prices — effectively, they move the market.
How It Works
The proprietary screening software that Brian and his team developed is said to use the same computer technology that NASA uses to predict global temperatures.
This software tracks when money comes into market sectors from large institutional investors.
Essentially, it tracks the money flowing in and out of sector exchange-traded funds in real time.
The system alerts Brian and his team, and they go in and find the best stocks in the particular sector(s) that the big money is flowing into.
Flow Matrix Alert Includes:
- Flow Matrix trade alerts.When the Flow Matrix Alert system triggers a buy (on average, two trades a month), Brian will send you an email with the complete trade instructions. Even if you’re new to options, you’ll be able to put these directions in with your broker quickly and easily.
- Weekly updates.Each week, Brian will put together a detailed market analysis. You’ll hear from Brian each Tuesday on how your positions are doing and what to expect from the current market.
- Flow Matrix Alert trading manual. This manual goes over how to use this service and how to place options trades, which is the focus here. It’s pretty simple but great for beginners, also covering basics like setting up your account.
- Options 101 Guide. This is an e-book that is all about options trading. It covers topics such as what options are, how they work, how the trades are structured, how to enter options orders and more. This repeats some of the information provided in the trading manual listed above, but goes into a lot more detail on options themselves.
- Options trading video tutorial To make things as easy as possible, especially for those who aren’t too familiar with options trading, this video tutorial series is available. It consists of six videos and breaks down everything you need to know — again covering much of what is covered in the material listed above.
- 24/7 access to the members-only Flow Matrix Alert web portal.You’ll have an exclusive login and password to an encrypted website, where you can access every trade alert, the entire model portfolio and more. Anything ever published for Flow Matrix Alert members will be available to you here, anytime you ever want to access it.
- Real-time access to the model portfolio.This model portfolio is your wealth-building meter. It will give you a constant, up-to-date tally of how much the portfolio has grown from the day the Flow Matrix Alert system went live, right up until the present moment.
Things to Know
- Brian Christopher DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisers. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- The Flow Matrix Alertservice by Brian Christopher costs $1,995 for a full year.
- You have 60 days to cancel your subscription to Flow Matrix Alert for a full refund.
Flow Matrix Alert Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Brian Christopher on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/BrianChristopherGuru/.
- Or, shoot an email over to FlowMatrix@BanyanHill.comfor specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
Flow Matrix Alert by Brian Christopher is a great financial newsletter for Flow Trading and momentum trading. It identifies the sectors that are experiencing large trading volumes, finds the stocks that are behind those movements and then pinpoints the options that are associated with the stocks. Needless to say, if you decide to join Flow Matrix Alert, you should be comfortable trading options. Of course, Brian Christopher’s option picks won’t always work out, but he releases so many per year, your odds of profiting from a handful of options are great.