Green Zone Fortunes
Green Zone Fortunes Reviews: Is Adam O’Dell’s Service a Scam?
Adam O’Dell is Money and Markets’ chief financial analyst and lately, he’s been touting his A9 Gold Stocks promotional video for people to check out, but is his Green Zone Fortunes service any good? Read our full review, details of the service and check out Green Zone Fortunes reviews from real subscribers below.
Who Is Adam O’Dell?
According to the Money and Markets website, Adam O’Dell is among the best investment analysts in the world. A former hedge fund manager, he began publishing his trade recommendations online in 2012. Since then, he’s touted himself as an investor who’s beaten the returns of George Soros, Carl Icahn and even Warren Buffett. He also claims to have crushed the S&P 500 by more than five times, but are all these claims true?
Adam O’Dell became part of the Money and Markets team in 2020 to further his investing career helping Main Street investors beat the market time and time again. He previously worked at Dent Research.
In Adam’s A9 Gold Stocks pitch, he claims that his research could help you grow “extremely rich” from gold stocks that are not your “typical” gold stocks.
What is he talking about?
Gold mining companies.
Adam’s systematic investment approach is capable of finding profits in any asset class — stocks, bonds, gold and more. His mission is to find the absolute best moneymaking opportunities in the markets at any given time, regardless of what the broader market is doing.
Adam holds the coveted Chartered Market’s Technician qualification and MBA.
He is the editor of Green Zone Fortunes, the trend and momentum options-trading powerhouse Home Run Profits and the time-tested switch system 10X Profits.
Of course, Adam O’Dell is selling something. And that something, as he describes is … “the secret to financial freedom.” Let’s take a closer look at the product offerings of this supposed financial savant. And his many financial “secrets.”
What Is Green Zone Fortunes?
Green Zone Fortunes is an entry-level “systematic trading” monthly newsletter, that is centered on the latest big investment opportunity and a weekly email that includes the Green Zone Ratings, which highlights the top 10 best performing stocks, as well as the top 10 worst performing stocks.
Although Adam’s Green Zone Fortunes strategy had some scrutiny a few years ago, current subscribers are sitting on more gains than losses right now.
Whether you are new to the world of investing or looking to further your profits, Green Zone Fortunes provides you with the knowledge and tools to be successful trading stocks.
Adam O’Dell gives you a practical path to successful investing that teaches you a handful of simple, proven investment strategies and how to best implement them, so you develop a financial investing plan that’s run by you, for you.
How It Works
Green Zone Fortunes is an investment research service with a monthly newsletter centered on the latest big investment opportunity and a weekly email that includes the Green Zone Ratings. Green Zone Ratings highlights the top 10 best performing stocks, as well as the top 10 worst performing stocks, to help you to successfully invest in solid companies throughout the year.
Adam O’Dell’s masterclass covers the basics of systematic investing so that you can proceed confidently with the knowledge gained about key strategies he implements in all his services.
As you work through the courses, you’ll learn about the inner workings of his top-performing strategies — like the Hottest Sector strategy, the “Flip the Switch” Market-Timing strategy or the Right Place, Right Time strategy.
Using these stock investing strategies, alongside Green Zone Fortunes, you’ll be equipped with the necessary tools to take action and make profits in the stock market.
Green Zone Fortunes Includes:
- Bonus reports: A9 Gold Stocks: Boost Your Gold Gains by 9 TIMES During the Greatest Gold Rally in History, My No. 1 Play as Silver Rockets to $100/ounce, The Crash-Proof Portfolio: How to Sell Your Stocks Before a Crash … Every Time! and Millionaire Master Class: The Complete Guide to Getting Rich With the Momentum Principle.
- Weekly updates: Each week, Adam will send you a video update on any open positions in the service, an overview of the market, a heads-up on what trades he’s watching and/or answers to your general questions.
- Regular trade alerts: Whenever it’s time to add a new position or sell an existing one, he’ll send you a trade alert right away. And just to make sure that you get these alerts on time, you can sign up to receive a special text message.
- Real-time access to the model portfolio: This model portfolio is your wealth-building meter — it will give you a constant, up-to-date tally of how much the portfolio has grown from the day the service went live to the present moment.
Things to Know
- Adam O’Dell DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- Money and Markets and Adam O’ Dell ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisers. They are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- $47 for one year, $79 each year after that.
- You have one year to cancel your subscription to Green Zone Fortunes. So if at any point during the next year you’re not 100% happy with your Green Zone Fortunes subscription, simply call 800-684-8471 to cancel and receive a full refund.
Green Zone Fortunes Customer Care Team
- You can contact Money and Markets’ customer care center at 800-684-8471.
- Or, shoot an email over to GreenZoneFortunes@MoneyandMarkets.com for specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
Adam O’Dell’s Green Zone Fortunes stock advisory newsletter is a bargain for beginning investors. At just $47 — you really don’t have much to lose. Learn how to invest in gold, silver, mining companies and more. Adam knows his stuff and can help make you a better investor. Try it out for a year and if you don’t like it and don’t end up making money, you can always call and cancel.
Be the first to leave a review.