New Era Fortunes
Who Is Ian King?
Ian King is a former hedge fund manager with over two decades of experience trading and analyzing the financial markets.
His market insights have been featured on Fox Business News, Investopedia, Zero Hedge and Seeking Alpha.
At 21, King started in the mortgage bond trading department at Salomon Brothers. He then spent time honing his skills in trading at Citigroup before spending a decade at New York-based hedge fund Peahi Capital.
While there, his team made a 339% total return in 2008 alone. He is also known as one of Investopedia’s top resourceful contributors.
Owing to his experience, King has shared his insights on mainstream platforms like Seeking Alpha, Zero Hedge, Fox Business News and Investopedia.
As for his investment strategy, Ian King is best known for identifying tipping-point trends that are set to trigger a technology revolution. By focusing on tipping trends, he’s able to pinpoint stocks in the market before they take off. That way readers get the biggest gains.
On top of that, Ian has extensive experience in the crypto markets. He was instrumental in developing the first training program of its kind for Investopedia Academy.
In 2017, he came to Banyan Hill Publishing to help readers get ahead of the markets. He currently has three services: Automatic Fortunes, New Era Fortunes and Crypto Profit Trader.
He is also a weekly contributor to Banyan Hill’s Smart Profits Daily — keeping readers apprised of the latest tech trends and investment opportunities.
What Is New Era Fortunes?
New Era Fortunes, is a research service devoted solely to identifying and investing in small-cap, innovative companies with the potential to grow 10X in the coming years. It’s named New Era Fortunes because technology is constantly evolving … and a new era is always imminent. With every new era comes small-cap companies that thrive on tipping-point trends.
A new era in technology i.e. one that will be characterized by the convergence of new technologies that are “taking the world by storm.” These technologies include 5G, artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning, self-driving cars, the Internet of Things (IoT) and precision medicine.
The small-cap stocks that are going to dominate the new era in technology. He says that they could become the next Apple, Amazon and Tesla.
The trading strategy that Ian King uses to identify the innovative companies that are likely to take part in the new era.
Three small technology companies that have met his requirements and are now his favorite stocks to invest in. Each one has the potential for significant gains over the coming year.
How It Works
New Era Fortunes specifically focuses on small-cap companies gearing to trigger a tech revolution.
Ian King picks the best stocks that are poised to ride the new trends in the industry.
New Era Fortunes uses the following strategy:
No. 1 — Tipping-Point Trends. First step is to identify trends that “are on the verge of big breakthroughs.”
No. 2 — Look for Small Innovative Companies. These are companies with innovative technologies that could disrupt the market.
No. 3 — X-Factor. This is a line of business that’s been overlooked by the market and has the potential to take off.
No. 4 — Momentum in Sales. Sales must be increasing by 20% or more year after year.
No. 5 – Ideal Timing. When investing, timing is everything. Ian makes sure you enter and exit the stock for a chance at the highest possible gains.
New Era Fortunes Includes:
- Access to Ian’s model portfolio: This portfolio includes every stock that’s on Ian’s “buy now” list. Ian will typically recommend up to 24 new stocks every year — or about one to two a month. The portfolio will tell you what to buy, at what price to buy it and when to sell.
- Trade alerts:When Ian’s five-step system triggers a new company, you will immediately receive an email with quick instructions on how to make the trade. Any time you need to sell an open position, Ian will send you an alert via email and provide explicit instructions on what to buy or sell and for how much.
- Weekly webinar:You’ll also receive Ian’s weekly webinar with a detailed market analysis and overview of what’s going on in the small cap stock market.
- Ian King’s Top 3 “New Era” Windfall Opportunities: In this special report, Ian gives you complete details on three “New Era” windfall opportunities. These are tiny companies leading the way in tipping-point trends that could each make investors significant gains in the next year as this new era in technology evolves.
- Daily briefings: By joining, you also get a free subscription to the daily e-letter — Smart Profits Daily — where you will receive unique, profitable insights from Ian’s entire team.
- 24/7 website access: You’ll have an exclusive login and password to an encrypted website, where you can access every report, every special weekly alert, the entire model portfolio and more.
Things to Know
- Ian King DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisors. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- Ian King’s New Era Fortunes service costs $2,995.
- There are no refunds offered for New Era Fortunes.
New Era Fortunes Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Ian King on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/InvestWithIan/.
- Or, shoot an email over to NewEraFortunes@BanyanHill.comfor specific inquiries.
Final Review of New Era Fortunes
New Era Fortunes is one of the best investment research services from Ian King. It focuses on tipping-point trends that will last well into the future. Innovative companies that are poised for great growth in the stock market, and therefore … great stock gains. It’s a solid financial service for the price. As always, invest with caution! Not every stock play is going to be a winner, but New Era Fortunes should turn more winners than losers with Ian King at the helm.