Paul Mampilly Rapid Profit Trader Reviews
Paul Mampilly’s Rapid Profit Trader makes strong claims — like being able to average winning gains of anywhere between 10% to over 100% at least once a week. Is it really possible to see gains like that with the Rapid Profit Trader service? Nothing is guaranteed in the markets — but your best shot is to commit to it long-term.
Who Is Paul Mampilly?
Paul Mampilly is a major player when it comes to stock market investing strategies. With over 25 years of experience, Paul has an extensive background in the financial industry. Paul started his career in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust.
From there, he quickly climbed the ranks on Wall Street and started managing multimillion-dollar accounts for Deutsche Bank and ING. He also managed money for the Royal Bank of Scotland, Sears and a private Swiss bank.
Paul’s solid reputation came from turning large amounts of money that he got from big, institutional investors into even larger sums of money — sometimes duplicating those accounts tenfold.
He was even recruited by a $6 billion hedge fund, Kinetics Asset Management, to be its key manager, helping to grow the firm’s assets to $25 billion. One of the biggest asset growths that Paul’s accredited with was during the stock market crash in 2008. Paul participated in a prestigious investment competition, where he took a $50 million investment and gained a 76% return in one year, growing it to $88 million.
This particular growth was during the 2008-2009 economic crisis, so there’s proof that Paul’s investment strategies and expert analysis of stock trends can make money, even during challenging times for the market and economy. Why are we so confident that Paul Mampilly is not a scam artist? The proof is in the pudding.
For the past few years, Paul Mampilly has been invited to appear on several television shows, including CNBC and Bloomberg TV. As the founder of the Rapid Profit Trader newsletter, Paul provides his opinions and insights for readers who are interested in cutting-edge financial investments.
You can read more about his successes from Paul Mampilly’s bio. Here at Banyan Hill Publishing, we are honored to have Paul on our team. Paul is the editor of Rapid Profit Trader and four other elite trading research services: Extreme Fortunes, True Momentum, Profits Unlimited and The$10 Million Portfolio.
What Is Rapid Profit Trader?
Rapid Profit Trader is an options trading and financial investing service subscription provided by Paul Mampilly and published by our team here at Banyan Hill. The strategy behind Rapid Profit Trader is one that focuses on stocks that are either making 52-week highs or lows, and that can typically turn a profit in four to six weeks.
Just like its name, Rapid Profit Trader is designed to help subscribers rapidly grow their profits. Paul Mampilly publishes regular, weekly trade recommendations that require no more than $500 per trade.
You may get away with investing less, but in order to truly see the results of the trade recommendations released in Rapid Profit Trader, you’ll want to set a side at least $6,000 if you want to make every 6 to 12 trades released every month. This will put you in the best position to see nice, monthly gains.
The strategy that Paul Mampilly uses in Rapid Profit Trader is one that comes from years of experience watching investors unsuccessfully predict good buys in the market. Investors tend to fall into the pit of emotional investing — when they get caught up in media hype or fear and subsequently buy or sell investments as a result.
Emotional investing is something that investors have to learn to navigate around, which is exactly where Paul’s strategy for Rapid Profit Trader came from. Rapid Profit Trader takes the emotion out of trades and uses a system — a three-step strategy — that tells him exactly which stocks are showing the most momentum in the market.
If Ian Dyer, Paul’s top internal analyst, and Paul analyze a stock that meets all of their criteria, they will release a trade alert/recommendation.
Through market highs and lows, Paul always recommends that his readers have “Strong Hands” in the market and not trade based on emotions and fear.
Rapid Profit Trader Includes:
- The Rapid Profit Tradertrading guide: In order to get the most out of a Rapid Profit Trader subscription, you should read this guide first. This guide provides you with everything you need to know in order to be successful using Paul’s Rapid Profit It goes into detail on how and why stocks make huge runs, and the best way to profit from their momentum. It outlines the way each trade recommendation is designed to grow your money and protect it. It walks you through an example recommendation step-by-step so you’ll feel confident carrying through the recommendations when Paul or Ian releases them. It even gives you a quick look at how to open an options-trading brokerage account — or how to update an existing brokerage account so that you can use it to trade options.
- The Rapid Profit Traderportfolio: This model portfolio will show you every open recommendation, the date it was recommended, the current price, the total gain and the current action to take.
- Weekly podcast updates: Ian Dyer and Paul release weekly podcast updates on all current positions, as well as a general market update. The weekly updates come in podcast or video form, as well as text form for those who wish to read it instead. The weekly updates include a review of major market trends, any news events surrounding one of their stock picks, and will also give a look ahead at what readers can expect in the coming months. Their weekly updates will keep you up to date on all current trades, including both gains and losses.
- Trade alerts: Receive trade alerts whenever a new opportunity is taking place in the market. Trade alerts sent in Rapid Profit Trader are timely and lend specific trade instructions detailing how to get in on that specific option immediately. You’ll also know exactly how many weeks each trade should last.
- 24/7 access to the Rapid Profit Trader login/site: All past and current issues are stored on an encrypted website that members can access at any time.
Things to Know
- Paul Mampilly DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisors. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- Paul Mampilly’s Rapid Profit Trader service costs $2,995.
- There are no refunds offered for Rapid Profit Trader.
Rapid Profit Trader Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Paul Mampilly on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/PaulMampillyGuru/.
- Or, shoot an email over to email@example.com for specific inquiries.
Final Review of Rapid Profit Trader
Rapid Profit Trader, along withThe $10 Million Portfolio, are some of the best investment research services from Paul Mampilly. Rapid Profit Trader offers options, while The$10 Million Portfolio recommends all different kinds of assets. Coupled together, readers can find great success for their investment portfolios. Paul Mampilly and Ian Dyer do their very best to explain the reasoning behind each trade. They compare their recommendations to the market, analyzing company data, explain how trades fit within their investment approach and more.
Ian Dyer is an up-and-coming financial analyst and expert. We can expect to see more from Ian Dyer in the future and it gives an added security that Paul is using such a reputable, modern, millennial financial analyst to analyze trends and emerging markets with.