“Precision Profits Stock Newsletter by Michael Carr – Banyan Hill Publishing”
In order to do this financial newsletter review justice, let’s dive right in to who Michael J. Carr from Banyan Hill Publishing is and why his background alone should speak leaps and bounds over any other Precision Profits review you find online…
Who is Michael Carr?Michael J. Carr is a legend – and you don’t have to do much digging to figure that out. You may have never heard of him and that’s fine, but his stock advice, whether in Precision Profits or not, should not be taken lightly. Why? Michael Carr retired as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force before diving into the stock market. During his time in the Air Force, Michael worked as a nuclear missile architect for the Pentagon. His sole mission was to ensure that the missiles he crafted would hit their intended targets with 100% accuracy, 100% of the time. He did this with an algorithm he perfected for precision, which is exactly what he uses in Precision Profits. Featured in Nasdaq back when his newsletter was under a different name, Michael Carr is now a part of the financial editors at Banyan Hill Publishing – essentially a marketing agency under the Agora Companies that markets some of the best financial investors in the world, giving the average American, beginner investor, or even intermediate investor insights into stock analysis. In a nutshell, you buy in to their products in order to have a team of financial analysts working to help you invest in stocks showing great opportunity. Michael uses a seasonal trading system that pinpoints winning “profit windows” with incredible precision, hence the name.
What is Precision Profits?Precision Profits is Michael Carr’s stock investment newsletter subscription available through Banyan Hill Publishing. Michael Carr’s investment strategy has been called “groundbreaking investment research”, but takes the average stocks that other investors are recommending and generates maximum returns from them. The strategy starts by taking stocks that are currently held within various, strong portfolios to ensure the stocks are solid investments. These may even be stocks that other Banyan Hill experts have joined together on recommending. The Precision Profits stock and financial investment newsletter targets stocks that are rising faster than 70% of the market, making them strong plays. The idea is if you’re looking to make money fast, buy stocks that are already on their way up.
How It WorksOf course, I can’t give away too much and have Michael coming after me saying I gave away his strategy, but as I mentioned before, Precision Profits works by focusing on stocks that are already performing in the market. Meaning, the stocks he selects are ones that continue to grow, so they continue to show opportunities for gains in the market. Investors can get in on these stocks by trading options rather than actually buying shares of the stocks. What does it mean to buy and trade options versus buying stocks? Stocks give you a very small piece of ownership in the company, while options are contracts that give you the right to buy or sell the stock at a specific price, and by a specific time. Precision Profits works by Michael and his team analyzing stocks showing growth momentum by using an algorithm. Precision Profits takes stocks that are rising quicker than 70% of the market and then measures their cash flow per share. Stocks that pass Michael Carr’s algorithm for gains are then recommended via the Precision Profits newsletter – by email, weekly trade alerts, and market update podcasts. Precision Profits will release a stock recommendation and specific instructions for placing your market order. After an order has been made, you will be updated on the progress of the stock. If the stock unfortunately starts falling (and you shouldn’t be alarmed if not every trade recommendation works out), Michael will alert you to sell, how to place the sale, and when. He will also give an analysis into why the stock didn’t play out as expected. At the end of the day, his algorithm mitigates as much risk as possible, but is not fail-proof.
Precision Profits Includes
- Precision Profits Trading Manual – Everything you need to know about seasonal trading, how Michael approaches trading using this method, the kinds of trades to expect as a subscriber, and more useful information for being a successful stock investor.
- Option Training Library – A training guide that will help you master options trading. Learn how to trade options like a pro.
- Weekly Updates – When you sign-up for Precision Profits with Michael Carr, he will send weekly, short videos summarizing current market conditions and what’s going on with some of the major indexes. If the market is not doing well, Michael will let you know and guide you on what to do for your portfolio.
- Weekly Podcasts – Weekly updates on current stock picks that Michael recommended for your portfolio and how they are performing. If there have been common questions from subscribers, Michael will often address them in the weekly podcast.
- Online Stock Portfolio – Track all your investments using an exclusive login portal. The stock portfolio is essentially a live graph of the stocks you have bought into through Michael and Precision Profits, the price bought in at, shares, purchase amount, percent increase or decrease, and profits gained.
- 24/7 access to the Precision Profits login/site.
- Text Alerts
Things to Know
- Michael Carr and Banyan Hill Publishing DO NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy
- You have to follow the investment advice to see gains. If you miss opportunities, you may not be successful (as with any stock strategy).
- Michael Carr and Banyan Hill Publishing ARE NOT stock brokers. They offer sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Stock plays are never guaranteed.
- Michael Carr’s Precision Profits is $2,995 per year and it auto-renews at $2,995.
- Lifetime subscription is $4,995 with an annual maintenance fee of $4.95.
- You have 120 days to cancel your subscription to Precision Profits for a full refund.
Precision Profits Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Michael Carr on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelCarrGuru/
- Or, shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org for specific inquiries.
Our Final Review of Precision ProfitsPrecision Profits by Michael Carr is not a scam. It’s a solid newsletter to invest in if you are serious about learning seasonal trading, options trading, and investing in companies that are already showing strong growth in the market so you can achieve solid gains for your investment portfolio. I was subscribed to Precision Profits for one year to ensure that I got the most out of it. The majority of gains I saw as a result of Michael Carr’s stock recommendations earned me on average 45% gains – some were higher and some were losses. For investors who are not aware of trading options – Michael Carr loves trading options in Precision Profits and will show you how to be successful using this trading technique. One thing I would keep in mind is that not all of the trades are inexpensive – for example – Michael released a recommendation to buy Tesla when it had fallen slightly after an earnings release, but immediately went back up. The gain on Tesla was over 83% - phenomenal if you ask me and I was happy to finally be purchasing Tesla. At over $300 a share, trading options in Tesla was the perfect move and a great recommendation by Precision Profits. Michael kept me updated throughout the entire process, including when to sell options to cash in on gains. Overall, I would recommend Precision Profits to serious, beginner to intermediate investors.
Be the first to leave a review.