Profits Unlimited Reviews: Is Paul Mampilly a Scam?”
“Profits Unlimited Reviews: Is Paul Mampilly a Scam? [2022 Review]”
Is Paul Mampilly a scam artist? No. Of course not.
However, it’s easy to see why an outsider looking in may be skeptical of his stock investment newsletter subscription (that’s a mouthful, but accurately describes exactly what we’re ‘selling’).
Overall, the marketing we use here at Banyan Hill Publishing often involves strong claims, lengthy videos, and funnels that upsell you to its products. It helps us to weed out (at one point in the funnel or another) those who are not serious about our research on investing or interested in a particular strategy.
We don’t want you to be swayed by online rants claiming to know anything about Paul Mampilly, his flagship service Profits Unlimited, or any of his newsletter subscriptions. You’re entitled to your opinion, but we want the chance to argue our side.
Who Is Paul Mampilly?
Paul Mampilly began his financial career in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust. From there, he quickly rose to prominent positions managing multimillion-dollar accounts for Deutsche Bank, a German global banking firm, and ING.
Paul also managed accounts for the Royal Bank of Scotland, as well as investments for a $6 billion hedge fund named Kinetics Asset Management, LLC. His vast experience as a hedge fund manager earned him first place in a prestigious investment competition, where he generated a 76% return from a starting $50 million investment. What’s more, this was during the 2008 and 2009 financial crisis.
For the past few years, Paul Mampilly has been invited to appear on several television shows, including CNBC and Bloomberg TV. As the founder of the Profits Unlimited newsletter, Paul provides his opinions and advice for investors who are interested in cutting-edge financial investments.
You can read more about his gains from our Banyan Hill Publishing bio on Paul, where he is the editor of Profits Unlimited and 4 other elite trading services: Extreme Fortunes, True Momentum, Rapid Profit Trader and The$10 Million Portfolio.
What Is Profits Unlimited?
In Profits Unlimited, Paul Mampilly offers over 100,000 readers his top stock picks. He also writes about the best time to invest in certain sectors of the market that are going up for the most profitable gains. These sectors participate in something Paul calls “mega trends” — emerging areas of the market with technologies that will completely revolutionize peoples’ lives. Because these sectors are in high-growth mode, they provide the best chance for investors to make huge profits. His model investment portfolio serves as a guide for investors who are unsure about which investments to choose. The portfolio illustrates highly profitable gains in several of his stock picks.
Essentially, Profits Unlimited is a research service that gives you access to Paul’s strategic way of investing. Out of all of Paul’s newsletters, this one is catered toward varying levels of investors — from beginners to experienced investors, to even more seasoned pros. I would say this particular newsletter of Paul’s would benefit those who are not more seasoned investors, but keep in mind investing is not a requirement. You can subscribe simply to learn!
The methods used in Profits Unlimited are what led Paul to profit in Netflix during its early years, Sarepta Therapeutics when it was developing a drug to treat muscular dystrophy, and what helped him catapult a $50 million portfolio to an $88 million portfolio during his time on Wall Street during the 2008 recession —a feat that earned him much accolade.
How It Works
Unlike Paul’s other investment newsletters (though they all bare commonalities), the strategy Paul recommends in Profits Unlimited focuses on companies that have already reached their acceptance phases. These are typically large, stable companies with large market caps. This is why Paul recommends this strategy for anyone.
Individuals who are not looking to spend a ton of money can invest any amount they’re comfortable with and get in on Paul’s stock picks.
Investors who do have more money to spare can purchase as many shares as they’d like, and possibly get in on investing in a company that’s only predicted to grow from its current level.
Paul Mampilly uses what he calls his “revolutionary way of investing” to help readers “get in on the ground floor of innovative companies that are just about to see explosive growth.” Paul and his team of financial market analysts examine companies that have innovative technologies, innovative products, or play an incremental part of a much larger company.
Profits Unlimited Includes:
- Access to Paul Mampilly’s model portfolio — This portfolio includes every stock that’s on Paul’s “buy now” list, which gets updated the same day Paul buys or sells a stock recommendation. His model portfolio for Profits Unlimited will tell you what to buy, when, for how much, specific trade details for placing your order, and then when to sell.
- Weekly updates — Paul releases an update on his Profits Unlimited portfolio every Tuesday. He’ll go over major market trends, any news events surrounding one of his stock picks, and will also give a look ahead at what readers can expect in the coming months. His weekly updates will keep you up-to-date on all current trades, including both gains and losses.
- Monthly briefings — Perhaps one of the most valuable components to Profits Unlimited is Paul’s monthly briefings. Once a month, he will issue a newsletter that provides an in-depth analysis into a new investment that Paul and his team are researching. It includes graphs, stats and company history — everything possible to help you understand why this may be a good trade and how to (sort of) read stocks and trends in order to make a solid decision on when to invest or not invest. All in all, the monthly briefings alone are amazing bits of stock analysis to see how the process works in order to achieve success as a subscriber to Profits Unlimited.
- Trade alerts — If a trade is not going as planned — yes, it happens — Paul will send an immediate trade alert to sell. Sometimes, he’ll present a new stock that you should get in on immediately in order to take profits.
- 24/7 access to the Profits Unlimited login/site — All past and current issues are stored on an encrypted website that members can access at any time.
Profits Unlimited Pros and Cons
To help you make a more informed decision on whether it’s worth your money to subscribe to Profits Unlimited, below are some pros and cons.
The Pros of Profits Unlimited
- Profits Unlimited newsletter recommends an 8 to 12% cut off point to help you minimize loss.
- The newsletter provides you with a lot of information on analyzing market trends which can be extremely helpful for beginning investors.
- The subscription fee is reasonable at $47 a month for the digital version or $129 for a deluxe version.
The Cons of Profits Unlimited
- The claims of success and aggressive marketing may sound too good to be true.
- Paul, like any other investor, has made some wrong forecasts and misled people to invest their hard-earned money on stocks that never bounce back in values, with Yahoo being the most famous one.
- It is not suitable for everyone. You have to have money to play in the stock market and be okay with some losses. Stock investing is not for the faint of heart, so there may be other investment opportunities that are safer for those who cannot afford the potential risks.
Who Is Profits Unlimited Best For?
Profits Unlimited is a high-growth stock picking service best suited to medium- and long-term investors.
Even those investors who don’t touch their portfolio that often will be able to understand the newsletter because it is written to be very accessible.
As many of the trades recommended by Mampilly have a time horizon of six months to three years, this newsletter is a great option for building an aggressive retirement portfolio.
Is Profits Unlimited a Scam?
Profits Unlimited is definitely not a scam. Paul Mampilly is a respectable stock investor with a wealth of knowledge from his time on Wall Street running some of the nation’s largest hedge funds.
The notions of scams come from Banyan Hill Publishing’s marketing methods and the large gains claims in the promotional videos and materials.
However, Profits Unlimited comes equipped with not only Paul Mampilly, but also his expert team of financial and stock analysts who have had their own success in the market.
Banyan Hill Publishing is also a legitimate financial publishing company that earns hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue each year.
They respond to any BBB complaints and you can rest assured that Paul Mampilly cares about his subscribers, their success using his service, and their questions and concerns.
His weekly YouTube videos addressing questions and tumultuous times in the stock market are crucial for subscriber success and help enforce the legitimacy of his service.
Things to Know
- Paul Mampilly DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisors. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- The Profits Unlimited newsletter by Paul Mampilly has tiered pricing depending on the level of service desired, as well as print versus digital options:
- $47 for 1 year.
- $79 for 1 year.
- $129 for 1 year.
- A lifetime subscription for $495.
- You have 1 year to cancel your subscription to Profits Unlimited.
Profits Unlimited Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Paul Mampilly on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/PaulMampillyGuru/
- Or, shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org for specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
Profits Unlimited by Paul Mampilly is a great starter newsletter. At the lower price range of Paul’s products, we recommend this one for those of you who are leery about buying into a stock newsletter subscription.
Since Profits Unlimited focuses on larger companies that generate stable amounts of revenue a year, they’re relatively safe investments for new investors looking to make a starter portfolio. Of course, Paul Mampilly’s stock picks won’t always work out, but he releases so many per year, your odds of profiting from a handful of stocks are great.
You can check out Profits Unlimited reviews from real subscribers on the Banyan Hill website.