Rebound Profit Trader
Paul Mampilly came out with this new service called Rebound Profit Trader. From what we can tell so far, it is another great service by Paul, though it is one of his pricier services due to the analysis that goes into it.
We’ve had a lot of skeptical readers for this site write in asking if we think Paul Mampilly is a scam artist, and ask if our company (Banyan Hill Publishing) is legitimate or not.
As hard-working investors, we know the main concern is spending your money on these financial newsletter subscriptions put out by companies like ours. However, Paul Mampilly is the real deal! He’s a solid investor with insights to share with every American investor. His insights – some would say – are gold!
Paul has mixed reviews and some of them you have to take with a grain of salt. People are more inclined to leave a negative review than a positive one. Think about it, when you are satisfied with a service – do you go and leave a review? Most likely not. But if you have an extremely unpleasant experience – your first thought is to leave a bad review.
A lot of the negative Paul Mampilly reviews you find online are from subscribers who are not utilizing the service properly, or from straight up competitors of ours.
If you can’t afford to buy into every trade and if you can’t afford to buy enough shares, the service is not going to be worth the money.
Rebound Profit Trader and the services here at Banyan Hill Publishing are NOT a scam.
If you follow the advice of the financial analysts and advisors, you can and will make money.
Who Is Paul Mampilly?
Paul Mampilly began his financial career in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust. From there, he quickly rose to prominent positions managing multimillion-dollar accounts for Deutsche Bank, a German global banking firm, and ING.
Paul also managed accounts for the Royal Bank of Scotland, as well as investments for a $6 billion hedge fund. His vast experience and talent earned him first place in a prestigious investment competition, where he generated a 76% return from a starting $50 million investment. What’s more, he did it in just one year… during the 2008 and 2009 financial crisis!
As the founder of the Profits Unlimited newsletter, Paul provides his opinions and advice for investors who are interested in cutting-edge financial investments.
Paul Mampilly is also the editor of Profits Unlimited and 7 other elite trading services: Extreme Fortunes, True Momentum, Rapid Profit Trader, IPO Speculator, Rebound Profit Trader, 100X Club, and Paul’s Secret Portfolio.
What Is Rebound Profit Trader?
Paul Mampilly’s Rebound Profit Trader financial newsletter and membership takes the guesswork out of rebound momentum in the stock market.
When it comes to the stock market – what goes down must eventually go up. When stocks dip to incredible lows, it presents an extreme advantage for investors to buy in low and wait for the stock to rebound to new highs.
For his Rebound Profit Trader service, Paul Mampilly teamed up with his incredible analyst Ian Dyer to develop a landmark strategy for picking the best stocks that are poised to rebound in the market.
How Does Rebound Profit Trader Work?
Probably a key aspect to Rebound Profit Trader is how to make gains, quickly.
A lot of stocks take a dip during turbulent markets and a lot of investors cash in on seasonal, predictable market slumps.
Rebound Profit Trader finds stocks that are dipping and are worth buying while prices are low. Essentially, stocks that are taking an undeserved stumble and will definitely make a huge market comeback.
Paul created Rebound Profit Trader specifically because he does not believe in panicking during market turmoil. He believes in turning it into an extraordinary investment opportunity for massive gains.
Rebound Profit Trader Includes:
- Access to Paul Mampilly’s model portfolio— This portfolio includes every option that’s on Paul’s “buy now” list, which gets updated the same day Paul buys or sells a recommendation. His model portfolio for Rebound Profit Trader will tell you what to buy, when, for how much, specific trade details for placing your order, and then when to sell.
- Weekly podcast updates — Every Wednesday, Paul and Ian Dyer will reach out to discuss the market and current open positions. They provide all the details members need to know about upcoming stock rebounds and how the portfolio is performing.
- Trade alerts— When the Rebound Profit Trader system triggers a new opportunity to cash in on a stumbling stock, Ian and Paul will send special trade instructions with all details needed to get invested immediately.
- The Rebound Profit TraderGuidebook: As a member of Rebound Profit Trader, Paul sends a quick-start manual as a guide to making the most profit possible with Rebound Profit Trader. It shows you how his team spots stocks that could soon have profitable rebounds. It outlines what you need to know to make a winning options trade and manage risk at the same time.
- 24/7 access to the Rebound Profit Trader login/site— All past and current issues are stored on an encrypted website that members can access at any time.
Things to Know
- Paul Mampilly DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You have to follow the investment advice to see gains. If you miss opportunities, you may not be successful (as with any stock strategy).
- Paul Mampilly IS NOT a stock broker. He offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Stock plays are never guaranteed.
- The Rebound Profit Trader research service by Paul Mampilly costs $2,995 for 1 year and renews at that same price annually.
- You have the option to upgrade to a lifetime membership for just an additional $2,995. With the lifetime membership, you will never be required to pay a yearly renewal fee.
- Due to the proprietary nature of this service, we cannot offer any refunds for the one-year offer of Rebound Profit Trader.
Rebound Profit Trader Customer Service
- You can contact our customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Paul Mampilly on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/PaulMampillyGuru/
- Or, shoot an email over to email@example.com specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
Paul Mampilly’s Rebound Profit Trader service is a great service for more seasoned investors who are looking to get in on stocks during market slumps. Not only is it great during market slumps if you are not a fearful investor and are looking to profit from panic in the market, it is also great for finding stocks in general that are currently at low prices and will surely go back up.
Since Rebound Profit Trader has pricier tag of $2,995, we do not recommend getting into this service if you will be tight on cash for the trades after buying in, as quite a few of Paul’s subscribers complain about on other review sites.
Rebound Profit Trader is a great service to stay in for at least a year to see how the overall portfolio gains play out, but like any investment service, you gotta have money to play the game and you have to be okay with losing on some trades, but making great gains on others that result in an overall stock portfolio that is up and outperforming the S&P 500, which most of Paul’s services do.