Review of Extreme Fortunes by Paul Mampilly
One of Paul Mampilly’s stock picks coming from his Extreme Fortunes research service was about marijuana and promised 1,000% gains. That’s a BIG claim. But if there is anything we know about Paul, it’s his big claims.
Who Is Paul Mampilly?
Paul Mampilly has been called many things — both positive and negative. But he’s also been called the “poster boy of Wall Street.” To be brief, Paul has over 25 years of experience and a very impressive background in the financial industry — particularly in regards to his lengthy resume of targeting extreme growth for major companies.
Paul came to America from India as a teenager and quickly made his way up the Wall Street ladder using his proven methods of success. Beginning his career in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust, from there, he successfully managed multimillion-dollar accounts for Deutsche Bank and ING. He also managed money for the Royal Bank of Scotland, Sears and a private Swiss bank.
What exactly did Paul do during his time on Wall Street? Well, he was known for taking very large sums of money and turning them into even larger amounts of money. In fact, targeting extreme growth even during the most detrimental financial times, like the 2008 recession, was Paul’s specialty.
See, one of the biggest asset growths that Paul’s accredited with took place during the stock market crash in 2008. During that time, Paul took a $50 million investment and gained a 76% return in one year, growing his starting sum to $88 million.
Paul has been featured on CNBC, Fox Business News and Bloomberg TV. You can read more about his gains from our Banyan Hill Publishing bio on Paul, where he is the editor of Profits Unlimited and four other elite research services: Extreme Fortunes, True Momentum, Rapid Profit Trader and The $10 Million Portfolio.
For this article, we’ll focus on Paul’s Extreme Fortunes subscription.
What Is Extreme Fortunes?
Extreme Fortunes is a newsletter based off the notion that a buy-and-hold strategy is not always the best way to make money in the stock market. For some stocks, it may be the best idea, but for others, quick buys and sells may be the best option to see quick gains that add up over time.
In Extreme Fortunes, Paul recommends a strategy that focuses solely on stocks poised to present investors with 1,000% gains over the course of a year. How? He and a team of financial analysts continuously monitor the market to find stocks that are expected to do precisely that — soar.
According to Paul, there are roughly 43 opportunities every year to turn a $1,000 investment into $10,000. Or, if you have $10,000 already, to turn that into $100,000. Of course, let’s add the disclaimer that not every trade recommendation from Extreme Fortunes is guaranteed to make you money These are “shoot for the moon” opportunities and are therefore rare to achieve.
But Paul and his team of analysts try as much as possible to minimize the risks that come along with this type of strategy.
How It Works
In Extreme Fortunes, Paul focuses on companies that are about to gain momentum in the market. This might sound similar to Paul’s True Momentum strategy, if you’re familiar with it. So, how exactly is Extreme Fortunes different than True Momentum?
True Momentum focuses on mid-cap stocks, while Extreme Fortunes focuses on small-cap stocks — companies with a stock market valuation of $2 million or less, though occasionally this may be pushed to $3 million.
Essentially, he targets breakout companies — sometimes these are startups or companies recently coming off an IPO. They might even be developing a technology in an emerging market, meaning they’re young and positioned for great growth.
Paul says that each of these stocks have a “common detectable DNA,” meaning his indicators show that they could rally, hopefully by 1,000% or more.
While these are stocks that you don’t have to buy and hold forever, some recommendations made in this strategy will be long-term investments.
If you are someone who wishes to invest in the next big thing, or the next big idea — and you have the money to gamble with — Extreme Fortunes may just be the right investment newsletter for you.
Extreme Fortunes Includes:
- Trade alerts — When Paul and his team signal an alert, you will immediately receive an email with quick instructions on how to make a trade.
- The Extreme Fortunes trading manual — This will teach you everything you need to know to be successful with Extreme Fortunes. I suggest you read this before diving into any of Paul’s trades.
- The Next Stock Market Windfall report — This is a special report from Paul that outlines the idea behind “speculative opportunities” and how to reap the rewards from companies on the verge of major breakouts in the market.
- Weekly videocasts (52 per year) — Once a week you will receive a video from Paul that outlines the latest news and stock analysis you need to stay updated on current trades.
- Model portfolio — This online portfolio is a live snapshot of every open recommendation that Paul recommends. It will tell you at what price it was recommended, the stock’s current price, gains to date and total profits once sold.
- 24/7 access to the Extreme Fortunes login/site — All past and current issues are stored on an encrypted website that members can access at any time.
- Text alerts — To ensure you never miss an important trade, Paul and his team will issue a text alert any time they release a new alert email.
Things to Know
- Paul Mampilly DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest to subscribe. We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisors. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based research and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- The Extreme Fortunes service by Paul Mampilly is around $2,995 for one year.
- A lifetime subscription is an additional $2,995.
- There is no maintenance fee unless you opt into the lifetime subscription, which has an annual fee of $9.95.
- Extreme Fortunes promises that you will see $100,000 in profits (from a starting $10,000 investment) within a year, or your second year is free.
- There is no refund, likely due to the riskier trades and larger investments. The idea is to draw in only serious investors.
Extreme Fortunes Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Paul Mampilly on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/PaulMampillyGuru/.
- Or, shoot an email over to email@example.com for specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
Paul’s Extreme Fortunes strategy targets small-cap stocks that have great potential. These companies have products or services that are focused on cutting-edge technologies. Since these technologies are risky — as is betting on trends that Paul believes are going to be the “next big thing” — the stocks recommended in Extreme Fortunes are riskier and more volatile than Paul’s other subscriptions to True Momentum or Profits Unlimited.
For this reason, this financial newsletter is best approached by serious, seasoned investors. That being said, if you have the cash to play with, innovative, small-cap stocks can be great opportunities to invest in.
You can buy a lot of these shares at extremely low prices and profit greatly when the company takes off with one of their innovative products. The key to being successful with this strategy is not making one all-in bet on any one stock and doing extensive research of the company before making a trade. That’s what Paul and his team should be doing for you in order to present solid picks.
If you can swallow the $2,995 price tag and handle the no-cancellation policy, you may be able to see awesome gains that are worth your while. However, it is best to keep in mind that this type of investing is not for the faint of heart, which will save you disappointment in the service. Extreme Fortunes is a great way to make money for the right investor.