About Clint Lee:
Clint Lee is an analyst for The Bauman Letter and Profit Switch. He’s a regular contributor to Bauman Daily. And he is the creator and editor of both investment trading services, Slingshot Profits and Flashpoint Fortunes.
For more than a decade, Clint provided investment research for some of the largest institutions in the world and has managed more than $2 billion in assets for his clients. He also led a fund that U.S. News & World Report recognized in 2019 as No. 1 in its category.
He received his MBA from Case Western University, a top-ranked program, and has also earned the several rare and high profile designations that demonstrate Clint’s commitment to analyzing investments from all angles through fundamental and technical analysis.
What Is Slingshot Profits
Stocks don’t go up or down in straight lines. They follow trends that are like big rubber bands. If they stretch too far, they eventually slingshot back with incredible force. These slingshots happen every day, in hundreds of different stocks.
Using an algorithm that he developed, Clint can identify the countdown before that slingshot activates. 3 … 2 … 1 … boom: make the trade!
The beauty of this system is that it works under any market conditions … and it really shines during volatility.
Of course, there are no guarantees, and investing always involves risk, but the back tests Clint performed to put the strategy through its paces, produced a 12x return over a three year period.
How It Works
Long term fractals are the dominant force in the stock market. Those are trends that unfold over months. They’re incredibly strong. But, when the time fractals behind a trend fall out of alignment, there’s an opportunity for a snapback.
To identify these slingshot moments, and determine when the countdown has hit zero and it’s time to make a trade, Clint uses a series of equations to determine what he calls the “exhaustion point.” These equations tell him when a prevailing trend that has fallen out of alignment is about to resume.
Some of the largest and most successful institutional investors on the planet – people like Paul Tudor Jones and George Soros – have used these same equations.
Slingshot Profits Includes:
- The Slingshot Profits Trading Manual: It includes all the information you need to get started.
- Weekly Updates: Each week, I’ll send you a video update on any open positions in the service, an overview of the market, a heads-up on what trades I’m watching and/or answers to your general questions.
- Regular Trade Alerts: Whenever it’s time to add a new position or sell an existing one, I’ll send you a trade alert right away. And just to make sure that you get these alerts on time, sign up to receive a special text message when we make them.
- Real-Time Access to the Model Portfolio: The model portfolio is your wealth-building meter — it will give you a constant, up-to-date tally of how much the portfolio has grown from the day the service went live to the present moment.
- Direct Support From a Dedicated Customer Care Team: We have a dedicated, “top of the line” customer care team available to answer any questions you may have about your subscription. You can reach them here.
Things to Know
- Clint Lee DOES NOT call this a “get-rich-quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisers. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- $1,495 for one year.
- A lifetime subscription for an additional $1,495
You have one year to cancel your subscription to Slingshot Profits. So if at any point during the next year you’re not 100% happy with your Slingshot Profits subscription, simply give us a call and you receive a full refund or switch to any of Banyan Hill’s other services for free. I’m so confident in this system that if it doesn’t give you the opportunity to double your money or more on at least 12 trades over the next 12 months … I’ll give you a second year’s subscription completely free.
Slingshot Profits Customer Service
You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
Or, shoot an email over to SlingshotProfits@BanyanHill.com for specific inquiries.