Strategic Fortunes Review – Is Ian King’s Service Legit? (2022)
Ian King is one of Banyan Hill’s trusted finance experts. His insights and educational materials help readers capitalize on investments in emerging technologies.
Strategic Fortunes provides readers with in-depth analysis into innovative stocks disrupting all aspects of modern life. His research focuses on identifying emerging technologies before they become mainstream.
Who Is Ian King?
Ian King is a former hedge fund manager featured on Fox Business News, Forbes, Investopedia, Yahoo Finance, Cheddar, Zero Hedge and Seeking Alpha.
He started as a desk clerk on Salomon Brothers’ famed mortgage bond trading department and helped originate credit derivatives at Citigroup.
From there, he was head trader at Peahi Capital, managing a long/short portfolio for the New York-based hedge fund.
But it wasn’t until 2017 that he started his dream job at Banyan Hill, helping Main Street Americans build strong and profitable portfolios.
In his service Strategic Fortunes, Ian uses his four-step strategy to identify tipping-point trends in emerging technologies and help readers capitalize on them before they go mainstream.
He is also a weekly contributor to our Winning Investor Daily newsletter — keeping readers apprised of the latest innovations and developments.
In addition to his role as editor at Banyan Hill Publishing, he developed the first crypto investing multimedia product of its kind for Investopedia Academy.
What Is Strategic Fortunes?
Strategic Fortunes is a stock and investment newsletter service. Every monthly issue has an in-depth analysis of the recommended stock and its market, an optimal buy-in price and instructions on how to place the order.
It’s an all-in-one service for any type of investor — beginner or experienced. That’s because Ian helps readers every step of the investment process, including telling subscribers when it’s time to sell.
Strategic Fortunes is based on a four-step system that Ian uses to find “tipping-point trends.” These are massive tech developments on the cusp of disrupting outdated industries.
For example, one of the markets Ian focuses on is electric vehicles. As this technology advances, the way people and things move around the world will forever change. He advises readers on ways to invest in this massive shift.
Another tipping-point trend is solar energy. The sun’s energy is becoming easier to harness and store. This will lead to a generational disruption in energy markets. Investors who aren’t paying close attention to these developments risk missing out on a windfall of profits.
Strategic Fortunes’ success stems from its focus on ideas that are still under Wall Street’s radar. He’s always looking for the next big idea to get in before the herd arrives. This is where the largest gains are found.
If you are looking to invest in upcoming tipping-point trends, Strategic Fortunes could be the stock advisory service for you.
What’s Included with Strategic Fortunes?
- 12 monthly issues of the Strategic Fortunes n
- Unlimited access to Ian King’s model portfolio
- Trade alerts and weekly updates
- The Next-Gen Coin bonus reports:
- The Next-Gen Coin FEATURED special report
- 100X Coins bonus report
- Banking 2.0 bonus report
- World-class customer service and support
- Money-back guarantee
Strategic Fortunes Newsletter
The Strategic Fortunes monthly newsletter keeps you supplied with a steady stream of high-potential stock picks. You’ll receive a new stock recommendation from Ian King, along with the latest stock market news, analysis, and updates on the model portfolio.
You get a new issue of Strategic Fortunes every month, so you’ll end up with more than a dozen stock picks from the newsletter alone by the time your subscription runs out.
Strategic Fortunes Model Portfolio
Strategic Fortunes maintains a model portfolio where it keeps track of all of its current active recommendations.
It includes the current recommendation for each position, price targets, and other pertinent information.
Ian King’s model portfolio gives you a bird’s-eye view of the Strategic Fortunes portfolio that instantly tells you how each position is performing.
You can see all the recommended stocks and make note that Strategic Fortunes has an uncanny ability at uncovering small-cap stocks that follow a tipping point trend.
Trade Alerts and Weekly Updates
The stock market changes every day, so just a monthly newsletter isn’t going to cut it. You need more frequent updates to navigate the waters effectively.
Fortunately, Strategic Fortunes doesn’t sell its subscribers short. In addition to the monthly newsletter, you get weekly updates on the latest market-moving news and much more.
The company also sends out as-needed trade alerts that let you know whenever it’s time to make a move, so you’ll never miss an opportunity you need to act quickly on again.
Ian King’s Crypto 101 Video Series
This video series acts as a primer for newbies to crypto trading.
It teaches the basics, like how to open an account, make your first trade, and more.
This isn’t required reading for pros. However, if you’re a fresh face on the blockchain, you might want to make this your first stop after you join Strategic Fortunes.
These tips and tricks can spare you from a lot of heartache down the road.
Strategic Fortunes Bonus Reports
Ian King is throwing in several bonuses covering lucrative crypto opportunities with his Next-Gen Coin bundle.
Here’s what you get:
- The Next-Gen Coin – Ian King reveals a cryptocurrency he believes could rocket up in value over the next decade. In fact, he says it could become 20X bigger than Bitcoin. This report tells you everything you need to know about this investment opportunity and is packed with detailed supporting research.
- 100X Coins – King’s second report uncovers three under-the-radar coins that he anticipates could show 100X returns. The Strategic Fortunes team refers to these coins as the Google of Crypto, the Amazon of Crypto, and the Metaverse Coin. Even better, you could get in for as low as $25.
- Banking 2.0 – The final report spotlights one company King predicts could disrupt the entire banking industry. This mystery opportunity is developing new ways to make crypto even more accessible to the general public. Ian King anticipates a potential for a 1,000% return within the next 10 years.
These bonus reports add a ton of value to the whole package. In addition to Ian King’s monthly recommendations, you get 5 more high-quality investment ideas.
Strategic Fortunes Pros and Cons
Strategic Fortunes has a lot of pros for a stock advisory newsletter, but there are couple things to watch out for.
Here’s where this newsletter service scores high and low.
- Track record of profitability
- Daily, weekly and monthly alerts
- Monthly newsletter with regular stock picks
- One-year, money-back guarantee
- 6 Bonus reports with the Next Gen Coin package
- Follows the hottest emerging tech tipping point trends
- Unconventional investment strategy
- Four-step strategy system identifies the perfect time to buy
- Speculative tech stocks can be risky
- No social components
How Much Does Strategic Fortunes Cost?
A one-year subscription to Strategic Fortunes costs $47.
Some research services charge less, but most of them can’t match Strategic Fortunes‘ unprecedented one-year guarantee.
Is Strategic Fortunes Legit?
Strategic Fortunes isn’t a scam, it’s a legitimate service run by a real investing expert with decades of experience, and it’s backed by Banyan Hill, a well-known financial publishing company.
If you join and aren’t happy with the service during your first year, you can request a full refund.
You’re getting access to a comprehensive service, for a low price, and it comes with a 12 month refund period.
Keep in mind, however, that this only applies to the joining fee.
The real risks come into play if you follow Ian’s recommendations and they don’t work out according to plan. In that case, you could end up losing money.
And there’s no “refund” if you lose money speculating in the stock market… once you place a trade, your money is at risk, plain and simple.
So, while you can get a refund on the service itself, there are no guarantees you’ll make money by following the Strategic Fortunes (Automatic Fortunes) recommendations.
That doesn’t make Ian or his service a scam, not at all. It just means you need to educate yourself about the risks of stock investing in general, and make your own decision about whether or not it’s right for you.
Things to Know
- Ian King and Banyan Hill Publishing DO NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You have to follow the investment advice to see gains. If you miss opportunities, you may not be successful (as with any stock strategy). Most of the poor Banyan Hill reviews state that the individual did not have enough money to get in on every trade, therefore missing quite a few lucrative trades.
- At Banyan Hill Publishing, we ARE NOT stockbrokers. Our financial experts offer sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations based off highly researched analysis of the market.
- Stock investments are never guaranteed.
- You have one year to cancel your subscription to Strategic Fortunes.
Strategic Fortunes Customer Service
- You can contact our customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Ian King on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/InvestWithIan.
- Or, shoot an email over to StrategicFortunes@banyanhill.comfor specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
Strategic Fortunes by Ian King is a great stock advisory service. If you are interested in disruptive technological trends, this is for you.
Ian King’s solid track record and reputation are a go-to source for top news channels such as Fox Business News and Investopedia. He has made a name for himself as a trusted expert by many financial specialists and readers alike.
Of course, as with any stock advisory service — not every recommendation is going to be a winner, so read reviews with caution. People are more inclined to leave a bad review when things aren’t going their way — so take online reviews with a grain of salt.
Give Strategic Fortunes a try — you will like Ian and his affable personality — and you can always cancel if you are not satisfied.
Be the first to leave a review.