Ted Bauman’s Alpha Stock Alert Reviews – Now Named “Profit Switch”
Who Is Ted Bauman?
Ted Bauman currently serves as the editor of multiple stock, financial and investment newsletters such as The Bauman Letter and Alpha Stock Alert. Alpha Stock Alert has recently been renamed to Profit Switch. He is also a weekly contributor to a free investment newsletter, Bauman Daily, and has been featured in a variety of international journals, including the Journal of Microfinance, Small Enterprise Development and Environment and Urbanization, and South African press like the Cape Times, New Internationalist, Cape Argus, and Mail and Guardian. He recently co-authored the book Where to Stash Your Cash (Legally) with his father and former U.S. Congressman, Robert Bauman.
Ted Bauman is American-born but attended college in South Africa at the University of Cape Town. After graduating, Ted stayed in South Africa to begin his professional career as a consultant, researcher and writer on topics like finance, housing and urban planning issues. Clients he served include the United Nations, the World Bank, the South African government, European grant-making agencies and the international housing programs for Habitat for Humanity International. In 2013, Ted began working full-time as a researcher and writer — focusing on directly helping everyday Americans have access to the resources they need in order to live a financially independent life.
Having visited over 75 countries and being such an integral part of urban planning and economic consulting around the world, Ted has extensive knowledge of world economics. He uses this experience combined with his background as a financial researcher to uncover stocks that beat the overall market through his Alpha Stock Alert research service.
What Is Profit Switch?
Profit Switch is a stock-trading alert service by Ted Bauman. He uses a three-step strategy to deliver outsized gains for his subscribers.
- Is the economic sector the company is in on an upswing relative to the rest of the market? (This is where his training as an economist comes into play.)
- Is this company one of the best operating in that sector? (Here’s where he puts his background as a financial writer and researcher to use.)
- Is it the ideal time to buy the company’s stock, or sell it? (This is where his research partner, Clint Lee — a Chartered Market Technician — steps in.)
To put it simply, he finds the right industry, uncovers the right stocks and recommends them at the right price.
Profit Switch is perfect for those how don’t mind taking on some calculated risk for potential, big gains.
Profit Switch Includes
- Profit Switch Trading Manual — Everything you need to know to get started using Ted Bauman’s strategy.
- Trade Alerts — These emails will alert you of new trade recommendations made by Ted and his team, alert you on how to buy, and also on when to sell, in order to collect gains or call a loss. You can also sign up to be alerted by text to check your email each time a new buy or sell recommendation is sent.
- Weekly Email Updates — Weekly updates on current trades, news, or events that pertain to the stocks and the companies you currently hold positions with. The weekly updates may also include current stocks that Ted and his team are keeping their eye on in order to recommend next.
- Model Portfolio — As an Profit Switch subscriber, you have access to the associated website, which has a model portfolio of all current stock picks in the form of a graph. The graph includes the stock, the initial purchase price, number of shares bought, current price, percent gains (whether increase or decrease), closing price, closed stock plays and more.
- 24/7 access to the associated website.
- Text-alert option.
Things to Know
- Ted Bauman and Banyan Hill Publishing DO NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy
- You have to follow the investment advice to see gains. If you miss opportunities, you may not be as successful (as with any stock strategy).
- Ted Bauman and Banyan Hill Publishing ARE NOT stock brokers. We offer sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Stock plays are never guaranteed.
- Profit Switch is $995 for the year or $3,000 for a lifetime subscription.
- The lifetime subscription to Profit Switch has an annual maintenance fee of $9.97.
- The Profit Switch subscription offers no refunds.
Profit Switch Customer Service
- You can contact our customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Ted Bauman on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/TedBaumanGuru/.
- Email the customer service team at email@example.com.
Final Review of Profit Switch
The stocks recommended in Profit Switch are typically known brands. They may not be major brands like Tesla, Amazon, Google, etc., but many of them are the companies behind those success stories … like some of the biggest names in semiconductors. The majority of the stocks that Ted Bauman recommends in Profit Switch earn subscribers double- and triple-digits.
Overall, we highly recommend Ted Bauman’s Profit Switch. It uses a straight stock strategy, no options. So it’s not as risky as some other strategies you may find. But that also means the gains may take some more time to develop. Ted’s insights are honest and refreshing.