The $10 Million Portfolio by Paul Mampilly: Is it Legit?
Paul Mampilly is at it again! And this time, it’s with The $10 Million Portfolio promise.
It’s OK to be skeptical — it’s even encouraged. A good investor should take the time to understand any service that claims to have all the answers. This is not Paul’s first premium stock research service, and his track record speaks for itself. His other services include True Momentum and Extreme Fortunes.
But don’t just take our word for it … Let’s take a look at what Paul’s $10 Million Portfolio promises — and the trading strategy backing up his claims.
Who Is Paul Mampilly?
Paul has over 25 years of experience and an impressive background in the financial industry, particularly in regard to his lengthy resume of targeting extreme growth for major companies. Beginning his career in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust, he went on to successfully manage multimillion-dollar accouants for Deutsche Bank and ING. He also managed money for the Royal Bank of Scotland, Sears and a private Swiss bank.
What exactly did Paul do during his time on Wall Street? Well, he was known for taking very large sums of money and turning them into even larger ones. In fact, targeting extreme growth during even the most detrimental financial times — like the 2008 recession — was Paul’s specialty.
Paul has been featured on CNBC, Fox Business News and Bloomberg TV. You can read more about his gains from our Banyan Hill Publishing bio on Paul, where he is the editor of Profits Unlimited and four other elite research services: Extreme Fortunes, True Momentum,Rapid Profit Trader and The $10 Million Portfolio.
Let’s also shed light on some of the negativity surrounding Paul and his $10 Million Portfolio. If you do a simple Google search for Paul and this particular service, you’ll find some nasty, poorly written (lots of spelling mistakes), but still-ranking reviews on Paul and his risky stock picks relating to the Internet of Things.
Paul is a huge supporter of innovative technology. One review about Paul Mampilly and The $10 Million Portfolio states that the Internet of Things (IoT) is a bad investment because of the cybersecurity attack that occurred in October of 2017 that specifically targeted the cloud-computing devices that Paul loves so much.
However, this doesn’t mean that the IoT market isn’t working to repair these loopholes and fine-tune their products. It also doesn’t mean that the IoT market is riskier than others. Retail sectors get hacked, financial sectors get hacked, medical sectors get hacked … and more. So this one review, based on the fact that certain, very specific IoT devices were hacked a year prior is not a very fair review of Paul and the many recommendations he makes EVERY YEAR.
So, let’s get back to who Paul Mampilly is.
Paul genuinely wants to see average investors and average families succeed in the stock market. Everyone who meets him will tell you that you can feel his passion and sincerity right away. They’ve heard his tales about how he was not fond of working on Wall Street and helping already rich individuals get richer, which brings us to one of Paul’s most elite newsletter subscriptions to date: The $10 Million Portfolio.
What Is The $10 Million Portfolio?
Paul Mampilly’s $10 Million Portfolio is Paul’s most elite financial newsletter available. You can get a glimpse at how elite it is by viewing the pricing below, the no-cancellation policy and the heftier price tag, unlike his other subscriptions.
The $10 Million Portfolio is a financial investment newsletter that has no boundaries. Paul recommends several different types of asset classes in this portfolio. His picks could be either domestic or foreign stocks, collateralized debt obligations, royalty trusts, warrants, crypto coins or more.
The idea is to target little-known investment opportunities mainstream investors aren’t familiar with, meaning there are massive gains to be made. These are opportunities that mainly go ignored on Wall Street. It’s the same investment strategy that Paul used back in 2008 when the U.S. market crashed — earning him gains of 7,000% from the home mortgage industry.
Paul Mampilly joins forces with Ian Dyer — one of the best financial analysts in the industry — to release very specific trades in areas that others are unaware of. Ian Dyer specializes in finding growth in market trends that most investors haven’t discovered.
Overall, what is The $10 Million Portfolio? A promise to turn a $10,000 starting portfolio into one that’s worth $10 million.
How It Works
The $10 Million Portfolio requires a lot of dirty work. Paul and his team have to analyze hundreds to thousands of companies to find the ones worth investing a large sum of money in for substantial gains.
As mentioned, The $10 Million Portfolio works by not excluding any investment opportunity available in the stock market. According to Paul, some of his most profitable investments came from these little-known investments.
This service works by utilizing some of the best financial analysts in the country to find assets with massive gain potential. Paul calls these analysts his spec-ops team — and they specialize in finding these unique opportunities. Once Paul and his team have found the right special opportunity, you will receive a trade alert with specific instructions on how to profit from that specific recommendation.
The $10 Million Portfolio Includes:
- Trade alerts — If a new “special opportunity” arises, Paul and his right-hand man, Ian Dyer, will send you a trade alert with everything you need to know about that opportunity, why they chose it and how to play it.
- The$10 Million Portfolio trading manual — Ian shares information on how to use The $10 Million Portfolio service to create a safe, secure and profitable portfolio. The guide also covers how to make trades in different currencies.
- Weekly podcast updates — Ian Dyer sends out weekly podcasts to discuss market conditions and provide an update on your current positions. If there are any important changes, you will be notified immediately.
- Model Portfolio — This online portfolio is a live snapshot of every open recommendation that Paul and Ian recommend. It will tell you what price it was recommended, the asset’s current price, gains to-date and total profits once sold.
- 24/7 access to The $10 Million Portfolio login/site — All past and current issues are stored on an encrypted website that members can access at any time.
- Text alerts — To ensure you never miss an important trade, Paul and his team will issue a text alert any time they release a new email alert.
Things to Know
- Paul Mampilly DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisors. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- The $10 Million Portfolio service by Paul Mampilly is around $4,995 and is available as a lifetime purchase only.
- There’s also a $495 annual maintenance fee.
- No cancellations.
The $10 Million Portfolio Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Paul Mampilly on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/PaulMampillyGuru/.
- Email The $10 Million Portfolio team here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an investor who’s looking to play it safe, you may want to stick with True Momentum. Judging by most of the negative reviews online, you may gather that most investors are looking to pay for solely stock picks that actually play out, so Paul’s riskier investments — even if they’re backed by in-depth analysis like The $10 Million Portfolio picks — aren’t for those who are not willing to risk losing some money if something doesn’t play out.
If you’re willing to take the gamble, The $10 Million Portfolio plays could really earn you substantial gains should you follow Paul’s advice. Not all of his recommendations are winners, and he has yet to deliver on his promise, but enough of the winners we have seen will more than cover the cost of the subscription itself over time.
If you have had either a similar or different experience with The $10 Million Portfolio, please leave your personal story below!