The Bauman Letter Reviews – Ted Bauman Service
The Bauman Letter by Ted Bauman is an investment newsletter subscription.
Who is Ted Bauman?
Ted has decades of experience in the research and financial industry. He is American-born but moved to to South Africa and became a citizen there. He graduated from University of Cape Town with History, Politics and Economics degrees.
While living abroad, Ted Bauman grew interested in and became an integral part of the development and implementation of post-apartheid economics and urbanization policies.
Ted has been a consultant for the World Bank, African and European governments, and the United Nations, among many other entities around the world.
Ted Bauman has also been a contributor for the following international journals: The Journal of Microfinance, Small Enterprise Development and Environment and Urbanization, proving his extensive knowledge.
In total, Ted has visited over 85 countries, studied their economics, studied their people, financials and investment opportunities, which makes his financial advice resonate with hundreds of thousands of people around the world. (Ted also has almost three decades worth of asset protection experience.)
The most important thing to know about Ted Bauman is that he encourages securing and growing your wealth with a well-balanced portfolio. His stock recommendations include safe, high dividend-paying companies as well as high-growth stocks and he gives you good advice about investing in both. The Bauman Letter even breaks its stock picks up into three categories in the portfolio based on the level of risk, so each subscriber can weight their investments based on that.
What is The Bauman Letter?
The Bauman Letter provides readers with stock investing strategies that help them make steady income and healthy gains while avoiding excess risk.
The Bauman Letter supplies investors with in-depth analysis on undervalued and overlooked companies that Ted uncovers thanks to his broad-based skill set that spans stock analysis and economics. The goal of The Bauman Letter is to help investors and everyday Americans live better lives with a steady income stream from high-dividend paying stocks, while also locking in big gains.
Some things you will discover in The Bauman Letter are: the companies and sectors that tap into long-term megatrends but are still undervalued by the market, how to lock in double-digit dividend yields, the secret to a well-balanced portfolio in a volatile market, and more. Everything I just mentioned was all just a part of one report you receive when you subscribe to The Bauman Letter.
The Bauman Letter Includes:
- Monthly newsletter – contains actionable tips on how to both protect and grow your wealth s.
- Special Reports – Where to Stash Your Cash Legally, Pay $0 Taxes, 7 Free Ironclad Tools for Protecting Your Money and Privacy From the Next Attack, How to Get Free Energy.
- Weekly Podcast Updates – As a subscriber of The Bauman Letter, you can expect to receive a weekly podcast from Ted about new stock opportunities and market updates. The weekly videos will help you understand what’s driving market swings and how it affects your portfolio. Ted also walks you how his investing strategies can be adapted to changing market conditions. The weekly updates come in video format and include transcriptions in case subscribers would prefer reading them.
Things to Know:
- This financial newsletter subscription is not solely for stock market insight and research but contains strategies for managing your portfolio during times of financial crisis. The a Bear Market Survival portfolio, which focuses on how much of your investment portfolio should be moved into stabilizing assets like currencies and commodities that can help you weather storms ahead.
- The Bauman Letter has tiered pricing, based off the special reports being offered and what individual subscribers may be interested in. Pricing ranges from $49, $79, and $129 options. There may be different pricing depending on the current promotion.
- You have 1 year to cancel your subscription to The Bauman Letter.
The Bauman Letter Customer Service:
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Ted Bauman on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/BaumanDaily
- Email the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Review of The Bauman Letter:
If you are an avid investor and are constantly looking to uncover overlooked value, secure steady income and make big gains without taking on excess risk, we recommend The Bauman Letter. Ted Bauman has such a great brain to pick when it comes to wise, innovative investment strategies. You may think that you don’t need to pay to hear his best thoughts, but this financial investing newsletter has so much more to offer than a simple article you may find online. You get access to Ted Bauman’s exclusive, extensive reports – most of which are book-length, all rolled into one price.
The information that Ted provides in The Bauman Letter is invaluable. Subscribers have access to information that you would not get from the majority of other financial advisors or asset protection “experts”.