“Paul Mampilly: True Momentum Reviews”Boy, do people love Paul Mampilly … whether they love to hate him or love to like him. Personally, I like Paul. For purposes of reviewing his financial newsletter subscription services, I remain unbiased. See, I’ve met the guy and I can tell you one thing: He truly wants to help everyday people earn extra income and have a solid retirement savings. If you’ve never met him, you’ve probably read teeter-totter reviews about him. Don’t let negative reviews sway you — Paul has thousands of subscribers that are profiting from his stock picks on the regular. They follow his advice to the tee and it benefits them in the long-run.
Who Is Paul Mampilly?There’s so much to say about Paul. With over 25 years of experience, Paul has an extensive background in the financial industry. He started his career in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust. From there, he quickly climbed the ranks to manage multimillion-dollar accounts for Deutsche Bank and ING. He also managed money for the Royal Bank of Scotland, Sears and a private Swiss bank. Paul’s experienced in turning certain amount of money from very large investors into even more money. Hence why I trust him with my money. Paul was recruited by a $6 billion hedge fund, Kinetics Asset Management, to be its key manager, growing the firm’s assets to $25 billion. One of the biggest asset growths that Paul has been accredited with was during the stock market crash in 2008. Paul took a $50 million investment and made a 76% return in one year, growing it to $88 million. Again, this particular growth was during the 2008 and 2009 economic crisis, but Paul was confident in his investment strategies and analysis that he could still find ways to make the firm money. Paul has been featured on CNBC, Fox Business News and Bloomberg TV. You can read more about his gains from Banyan Hill Publishing’s bio on Paul, where he is now the editor of Profits Unlimited, as well as 4 other elite trading services: Extreme Fortunes, True Momentum, Rapid Profit Trader and The $10 Million Portfolio.
What Is True Momentum?In my opinion, the True Momentum stock trading service is one of Paul’s best strategies. True Momentum is a stock trading newsletter written by Paul Mampilly and uses his very refined strategy of finding stocks that are about to deliver quick growth. Paul promises that not only are these stocks going to deliver quick growth, but also massive growth, which will lead to massive gains. According to Paul, the True Momentum strategy gives subscribers exclusive access to his “bread and butter money-making technique.” True Momentum uses a stock trading strategy that analyzes and focuses on stocks that are gaining momentum in the market. It’s not always easy for the average investor to analyze companies that are on the cusp of massive growth, but Paul is extremely cultured in the world of business growth per his previous experience on Wall Street. True Momentum promises — and delivers — triple-digit gains the majority of the time.
How It WorksAs I touched on before, True Momentum focuses on companies that are about to gain great momentum in the market. How does Paul know this? He loves to find diamonds in the rough — companies that most people have never heard of or don’t know much about. These are typically tech companies that are involved in a much greater picture — like the next revolutionary tech product or movement. Paul and his team provide in-depth analysis into the company’s products, methods or innovative technologies. They also cover any major mergers or contracts that a company might have made for future endeavors. In essence, all the footwork that the average investor doesn’t have time to analyze, Paul does for you. True Momentum also teaches you about any major investors in a company’s stock, the market for that specific sector and predictions for innovative new technologies. Then Paul forecasts the company’s future stock growth to predict when a momentum surge will take place and how you can profit from it. According to his strategy and years of analysis, there are, on average, 24 stocks that show elements of true momentum every year. Paul and his team find these stocks so that investors can profit from their growth. Even if the market is down, certain stocks will still soar because of their participation in Paul’s main mega trends, which is how some subscribers of True Momentum have reported triple-digit gains in their portfolios even when the overall market wasn’t experiencing that same pace of growth.
View the latest True Momentum webinar here.
True Momentum Includes:
- Trade alerts — About once a month, Paul will send a monthly trade alert to buy a stock that is exhibiting true momentum. The instructions are very clear and particular, which makes it easy for even the amateur investor to follow.
- The True Momentum trading manual — Paul covers the True Momentum strategy and everything you else need to know to get started and be successful using this method. Read before you do anything else!
- Weekly videocasts (52 per year) — Most of Banyan Hill’s financial experts send weekly email updates regarding the progress of their stock picks. In True Momentum, Paul sends weekly video updates instead. Paul gets more personal and wants you to get the most out of your True Momentum subscription, so he will send a weekly video update to discuss current positions and what’s happening in the markets. You can either watch the video or read a transcription.
- Model portfolio — This online portfolio is a live snapshot of every open recommendation that Paul recommends. It will tell you what price subscribers bought in at, the stock’s current price, gains to-date and total profits once sold.
- 24/7 access to the True Momentum login/site — All past and current issues are stored on an encrypted website that members can access at any time.
- Text alerts — To ensure you never miss an important trade, Paul and his team will issue a text alert any time you need to make a timely portfolio update.
Things to Know
- Paul Mampilly and Banyan Hill Publishing DO NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You have to follow the investment advice to see gains. If you miss opportunities, you may not be successful (as with any stock strategy).
- Paul Mampilly and Banyan Hill Publishing ARE NOT stock brokers. They offer sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Stock plays are never guaranteed.
- The True Momentum service by Paul Mampilly is around $1,995 for 1 year. There is no monthly maintenance fee unless you opt into the lifetime subscription for an additional $1,995, which has an annual maintenance fee of $9.95.
- True Momentum promises that your portfolio will grow 300% in 1 year or your second year is free.
- You may cancel after 30 days if you are truly not satisfied, but no one can really get the most out of the subscription within 30 days, so this is more for those who have buyer’s remorse immediately afterward.
True Momentum Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Paul Mampilly on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/PaulMampillyGuru/
- Or, shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org for specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
I was personally subscribed (and still am subscribed) to True Momentum back in July of 2018, when one of Paul’s stock picks soared 435%. I have read countless reviews about Paul and many claims that his newsletter reviews are bogus, made-up, and the gains are fabricated. Here’s an idea – the people who PAY a decent amount for the exclusivity of Paul’s stock picks are not running to the hills online to give away the stock ticker symbols and details that they pay so much to profit from.
I’ve read a lot of reviews saying that Paul’s promos (and the rest of Banyan Hill’s promos) are packed with stock images of individuals and falsified percentages of stock gains without mentioning the actual stocks themselves. I actually don’t find this surprising at all. And if you took a minute to think about it, you wouldn’t either.
Remember, the intent of True Momentum is to have exclusive stock insights and recommendations from Paul. The promos use stock images to secure the identities of the individuals using Paul’s program, and to secure the exclusivity of the stock pics. The company WILL, however, share gains on stocks once the trade recommendations have closed and the stocks no longer present the same gains that Paul’s group of subscribers were able to cash in on.
If anyone was like me, I sent Paul and his team a very nice email after closing out triple-digit gains off just 1 out of 12 stock picks he recommended. And this was after he gave me detailed information on how to buy, when, and then when to sell.
Of course, no one can see these positive reviews online, since they are private. Hence why my personal review of the product is so important to me. As an actual subscriber who follows Paul, I know his intentions and I know the majority of his stock recommendations in True Momentum are worth the price of the subscription for me.
Now, to save myself some scrutiny, not every stock play works out. Even the best investors in the world are not always right. Even Warren Buffett has made some really bad plays in the market. However, I have found great success in Paul’s trade recommendations using True Momentum. And it’s one subscription I don’t plan on canceling any time soon.
Here’s my suggestion: Try it out for a year and follow Paul’s advice as much as possible. You may have some losses, but the gains will more than make up for them. I think this is one investment service and newsletter that you can really learn from with a 2-year subscription, or you can opt for the lifetime for the same price and use it to your advantage.
Be the first to leave a review.