Brian Christopher’s Profit Line
What Is Brian Christopher’s Profit Line?
Who Is Brian Christopher?
Brian Christopher is the editor of Profit Line, in which he identifies lucrative trades before Wall Street’s computer algorithms do. Brian also helms Flow Matrix Alert, an options trading service that claims to give readers the chance to double their money every 60 days.
Before coming to Banyan Hill, Brian worked in finance for over two decades. He has worked as an expatriate controller for a big Fortune 100 company, as well as advising banks as a turnaround consultant for 12 years. He is both a certified public accountant and certified in financial forensics. The skill set he gained from these jobs is what he attributes his successful trading to — he knows how to analyze the numbers. His relevant trading experience includes working on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Brian uses his experience and passion for investing to find undervalued companies set to make big moves. He shares these opportunities weekly in the free e-letter Smart Profits Daily.
What Is Profit Line?
Profit Line is a research service and financial newsletter that informs members of the opportunities in the stock market. This service utilizes Brian Christopher’s experience in communicating with elite financial insiders.
How It Works
In Profit Line, Brian Christopher uses a system that predicts the rise in stock prices. Per the claims made, it is a matter of comparing two lines — the share price and profit lines. When the profit line exceeds the share price line, then the stock is anticipated to increase in a short period of time.
It turns out that Wall Street’s system gets negatively impacted by negative news, but that is not the case with the suggested profit line. Brian Christopher discovered this profit line when Yahoo stock was performing poorly.
When Google and Facebook came along, Yahoo was getting crushed and everyone thought it might fail. However, many did not realize that Yahoo had invested in Alibaba. Brian, on the other hand, not only looked at Yahoo’s cash, sales and debt, but also momentum indicators such as the relative strength index and moving average convergence-divergence. All of this combined is said to have led him to introduce the Profit Line strategy.
Profit Line Includes:
- Up to 24 trades a year. Brian will send one to two trades a month, along with write-ups on the stocks he recommends. This is real “boots on the ground,” number-crunching work. He calls on a network of industry experts to feel out where a company stands among its peers while harnessing cutting-edge analysis technology.
- Weekly updates. Each week, Brian puts together a detailed market analysis. He identifies how the political sphere, the economic world and the market impact each other — and how to insulate your investments against them.
- The Profit Line Playbook. This compact, detailed guide will be your secret to hitting the ground running. It explains exactly how the three-tiered strategy works, how it was created, the best way to harness the service and more. You should read this before diving into the service head-on.
- 24/7 access to the members-only Profit Line web portal. All past and current issues are stored on an encrypted website that members can access at any time.
Things to Know
- Brian Christopher DOES NOT call this a “get rich quick” strategy.
- You don’t have to invest if you subscribe.
- We ARE NOT stock brokers or licensed advisers. We are a publishing company that offers sound, analytic-based advice and recommendations.
- Our investment recommendations are never guaranteed.
- The Profit Lineservice and newsletter by Brian Christopher costs $1,995 for a full year.
- There are no refunds on Profit Line, but there is a guarantee that if you don’t make $100,000 over 12 months, your second year of Profit Line is free.
Profit Line Customer Service
- You can contact Banyan Hill Publishing’s customer service center at 866-584-4096.
- Connect with Brian Christopher on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/BrianChristopherGuru/.
- Or, shoot an email over to ProfitLine@BanyanHill.com for specific inquiries.
Our Final Review
Profit Line is a financial newsletter and investing service by Brian Christopher. By simply comparing a profit line to that of the share price, one can possibly identify the right point at which a stock will grow. By becoming a member, not only would you receive a variety of recommendations, but you would also learn the technical aspects of the Profit Line strategy.
The single drawback to this service is the fact that there are no refunds. Based on minimal reviews by existing and/or former members, the recommendations have been timely and have since brought profits.